November testers!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by junemomma09, Oct 12, 2015.

1. 55comet555

55comet555 Well-Known Member

period was due today and she didn't show! pretty excited since I was worried about it since it would have been a 7dpo LP.

welcome wantingagirl!

2. Angel5000

Angel5000 Mother to Melody

Yay for a longer LP! :happydance:

3. junemomma09

That's awesome 55comet555! I have a short LP too so i know how happy you must be to have a longer LP!

I'm 9 dpo today. Cervix high soft closed, dull cramping and boobs feel full. Tests are bfn with fmu :/ i was hoping for a hint of something. But hopefully AF stays away tomorrow as i usually get her on 10 dpo. Crossing my fingers!

4. wantingagirl

wantingagirl Well-Known Member

good luck everyone!

5. CooperBaby89

CooperBaby89 Member

Tested yesterday and to our amazement we got our BFP!!!! Period was due 11/27 and nothing came. I was curious yesterday morning and used a OV test because I had heard some women get positives when pregnant. I got a BLAZING purple line and my heart was racing. I went right out and purchased a dollar store cheapy and BAM, strong positive with no question about it! We are in complete shock after 5 months of trying! Praying for a healthy pregnancy!!