November testers!!!!!!

Am I crazy for testing tomorrow at 10dpo I usually wait until the day of or after AF is due but idk I just feel the need to test.!

Sorry for everyone who got their af, really hope December is your lucky month :hugs:

I'm 6dpo and going to try and wait until 1dpo to test if I can make it that far, I only and an 8 day lp last cycle which was frustrating! Not feeling very optimistic about this cycle though anymore!

Hey I'm ttc, testing in a few days. We've been tryinG for number three since February. I'm currently 10 dpo, trying not to test too early. I've been getting nausea the last 3 days so I may cave and test tonight...

Hey I'm ttc, testing in a few days. We've been tryinG for number three since February. I'm currently 10 dpo, trying not to test too early. I've been getting nausea the last 3 days so I may cave and test tonight...

Good luck x

I'm 10po and a bfn. And I got a massive temp dip today. Below my cover line. Does that mean I'm out?

I'm 10po and a bfn. And I got a massive temp dip today. Below my cover line. Does that mean I'm out?

Not necessarily. How long is your LP usually? It's possible that the temp dip today is implantation. Implantation can occur 6 - 12DPO, so if today was implantation you wouldn't get a positive for several more days still.

I came off the implanon 4 months ago and hadn't had a period the whole 3 years I was on it. Come off it and my cycle was 34 days long. So was last month but I didn't track it so I honestly don't know how long my Lp is. I guess I'll just have to wait for tomorrow's temp and hope it goes back up again.

Actually if I'm right with where I ovulated last month then my Lp was 13 days

Then there's definitely still hope! :) FX that it's just late implantation

Thanks. I hope so. We only got to bd once this month on o day. My partner works away so if we don't get our bfp this month I don't know when we can TTC again.

hi everyone! I am cd25 now, still been having cramps, and now I think I am getting sick :/ been sneezing a lot and my nose is stuffed. I'll probably be full blown cold on thanksgiving. and I'm hosting it at my house this year so that will be nice :wacko: I drank a beer yesterday(not even thinking:dohh:) and it tasted just plain awful (it was one of those Redds green apple ales and normally I like them a lot, if you haven't tried them you should, if af arrives that is) and after I drank it I got a major headache, so idk whats up with that. I'm also not trusting my temps this cycle either since it says I haven't Oed yet, FF keeps saying I'm very fertile when my cervix is high, hard and closed, and I have been having creamy CM. so I think its wrong. Gonna order some OPKS if AF shows this cycle so I can have a better idea next month.
:flower: hope everyone is doing good:flower:

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. I've had so much going on lately with doctors appointments, the kids and getting a new job! It's been hectic. Well I'm still waiting on FF to confirm O but i think it was CD15 and I'm hoping tomorrow morning temp will confirm that. If so, I'll be 4 DPO tomorrow. I'm due for AF on the 29th so I'm going to get to hold out as long as possible. I think i drove myself crazy last cycle with all the testing.

Congrats to everyone that got their BFP'S! sorry to hear about losses :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->