Symptoms so far...

* Sore and heavy boobs
* Cramps like AF is coming
* Couldn't sleep well
* Vivid dream
* Burning sensation abdominal area
* Nauseous until I ate breakfast
* Nauseous again when hungry

I did have a drop today though so af could be coming, I hope not! My symptoms are probably just in my head lol x

Temp went back up but is down below cover line again today. Looks like I'm out. :(

Thank you ladies! AF is due the 29th so here's to hoping for a positive outcome ;) I'm currently 5 DPO temp went up yesterday and back down today. I may discard today's temp however because the outside temp dropped to the 40's overnight and we didn't have our heat on. So it was so cold in our house when i woke up.

I'm out ladies! Another short lp, only 9 days. We're going to take a break for a couple of months now because it's taking its toll!

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test :dust:

I'm out ladies! Another short lp, only 9 days. We're going to take a break for a couple of months now because it's taking its toll!

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test :dust:

Sorry about af. I'm hoping I don't have a short lp
This month. I'm only 5dpo and supposed to start period Thursday. So if I do then my lp will only be 7dpo. :/

:hugs: sorry taz.

Comet - fx for you!! Last cycle my LP was supposed to be 9 days but I made it to 12. I almost wish I had started at 9 Bc it got my hope up. :/

6 dpo today having some very dull cramping and creamy cm. Wondering if it's related to my progesterone.

6 DPO afternoon test. Not sure if I see anything or not. I think i may see the start of something. Only altering done was converted to negative. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 2015-11-24 16.11.41.jpg
    2015-11-24 16.11.41.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 7
6 DPO afternoon test. Not sure if I see anything or not. I think i may see the start of something. Only altering done was converted to negative. Thoughts?

I feel like I see something. Post the original picture tho.

I started spotting... still 3 days til af is due but I'm feeling crampy too... I think I'm out for november... :(

Here's the original test from yesterday. I can't see anything on it.

Attachments

• 20151124_161041.jpg
    20151124_161041.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 5
7 dpo FMU the only thing i had left was an IC :/ i feel like they aren't as sensitive as FRER. but BFN on this. I'm test again on thanksgiving I'm sure!

Attachments

• 20151125_051512.jpg
    20151125_051512.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20151125_051106.jpg
    20151125_051106.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
june - I don't see anything on the FRER but I will say that I think my Wondfo's are more sensitive than FRERs. On both my CPs I got clear lines on my Wondfo before my FRER's. I know that some ppl say that Wondfo's can have shadows but I have not seen that and I've used probably 50+ Wondfo pregnancy tests. I had several positive tests during my two CPs (I tested multiple times because I thought it was a fluke) before AF came but I never got a + on a FRER. My first CP I got a + Wondfo at 10 and 11DPO then AF. On my second CP I got a +Wondfo at 11, 12, 13DPO (I didn't test with FRER on that CP, I didn't have any and the store was out, so I used "answer" but got a negative) and then AF came afternoon of 13DPO. Many ladies have reported getting a + on their wondfo day(s) before the FRER picked up.

My normal LP is 9 days so I start testing on 10DPO.

But you are still very early so you have lots of time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->