November testers!!!!!!

Reaction score
Just started cycle#2 cd1 for me! I'm predicted to ovulate on the 27th. So if i ovulate that day I'll be testing 10th. It's all tentative of course ;)

Anyone else want to join?

Testers for November:

1st:

2nd:
Holliems
Junemomma09

3rd:

4th:
Nina83
ksquared726

5th:
MelliPage
Trr

6th:
Dtrisha

7th:

8th:
Lawes1987
angel5000

9th:

10th:

11th:
Smille24
1nceUponATime

12th:

13th:
Jadza

14th:
Fairycat
Miamama

15th:
Todmommy4568

16th:

17th:

18th:

19th:
SugarBeth

20th:
Awnmyown
22nd:
PrincessTaz

23rd:
Praying4no2

24th:

25th:
55comet555
26th:

27th:

28th:

29th:
Xxmyheartxx

30th:

Unknown:
Krissie328

Hi I'm on cd8 of my 2nd cycle ttc! I'm projected to o on the 26th of October so I'll be testing around the 5th :)

Nope I'm not using opks or temping. My body has been quite kind to me over the last year in terms of ttc. I always have a good amount of ewcm and the day after I o I get tender breasts and they stay sore until af! I fell pregnant in July but the pregnancy ended on 28th August at 8 weeks so this is my first af since then. I ovulate after the d&c and af started 14 days later so I'm hoping my cycles are back on track, if nothing happens this month or the next month I may start using them again as I did with dd2 but I just get obsessive over them so I'm trying to hold off lol. I also temped when I was ttc dd2 but my sleep patterns are terrible so it was hard work! Are you using opks?

Nope I'm not using opks or temping. My body has been quite kind to me over the last year in terms of ttc. I always have a good amount of ewcm and the day after I o I get tender breasts and they stay sore until af! I fell pregnant in July but the pregnancy ended on 28th August at 8 weeks so this is my first af since then. I ovulate after the d&c and af started 14 days later so I'm hoping my cycles are back on track, if nothing happens this month or the next month I may start using them again as I did with dd2 but I just get obsessive over them so I'm trying to hold off lol. I also temped when I was ttc dd2 but my sleep patterns are terrible so it was hard work! Are you using opks?

I did this past cycle. I like the first response ovulation tests but they're so expensive. I'm also temping and use FF.

I just bought the wondfo combo pack. 50 LH tests strips and 20 hcg! Better than spending as much as i was getting them from the store.

Ill be testing around the 5th, also. (Early testing) Ladies, this month is going to be our month!!

CD10, cycle #4 ttc for me. My cycle is a bit irregular and often quite long so I don't know when I'll be testing yet, hopefully early November. Gonna start using OPKs today!!! :)

I just bought the wondfo combo pack. 50 LH tests strips and 20 hcg! Better than spending as much as i was getting them from the store.

I ordered a pack of 50 hpts lol. I'll probably order 50 lh tests next month if af arrives. We bd last night just incase I am coming up to ovulation with the ewcm I had yesterday :)

Welcome holliems and dimmu!

Dinky good luck with this cycle! Hopefully it is ovulation approaching :)

I'm cd 3 so still far too early. I'm hoping it doesn't take so long this cycle to ovulate. I didn't ovulate until cd 16 last cycle.

Hi! Can I join? I joined the October thread, but I could test any time between October 31st - November 3rdish. Not sure yet because I am on an injectable cycle and depends how I respond, but if I ovulate on CD 14, than I will be testing more along the lines of November 3rd. I've done 5 days of stimms so far, and should be called back later to see what my progress is....today is CD 8.

Hi 1nceupon! Good luck with the progress. I'm not very familiar with injectable, etc. What all does that entail?

Holli were almost the same on our cycle. This is cycle#2 for us and I'm cd3. Still ages away from ov.

What do you ladies do to pass the time until dtd time and tww?

Hi 1nceupon! Good luck with the progress. I'm not very familiar with injectable, etc. What all does that entail?

Holli were almost the same on our cycle. This is cycle#2 for us and I'm cd3. Still ages away from ov.

Spend all day googling or refreshing the pages on b+b :wacko: I tend to be calmer waiting till I o but I'm constantly checking for ewcm and boob tenderness lol! How do you ladies check your cm? I don't check internally I just check either what I find on the tp or in my undies, I never touch it though I'm too squimish for that! If it's on the tp I just splat some scrunched up tp on the top and see how far it stretches!

Hi Ladies!

Yay, I was waiting for this thread to happen. :) I'm on CD 6 and will be ovulating around the 23rd and testing around the 5th (maybe sooner...probably sooner because I can't help myself :test:). Either way, I won't find out anything until November. This is our month! I can feel it. This is our third cycle and we're trying for baby #2. Our daughter is 2. Lots of baby dust to everyone. :dust:

I spend the day Googling ways to get pregnant :laugh2: I also go through HPT on Countdowntopregnancy lol. It's going to be a long two weeks until O day! Ugh!

Spend all day googling or refreshing the pages on b+b :wacko: I tend to be calmer waiting till I o but I'm constantly checking for ewcm and boob tenderness lol! How do you ladies check your cm? I don't check internally I just check either what I find on the tp or in my undies, I never touch it though I'm too squimish for that! If it's on the tp I just splat some scrunched up tp on the top and see how far it stretches!

I use the tp as well. But if it's really stretchy in the tp I'll use my fingers to see how far it stretches.

Hi Ladies!

Yay, I was waiting for this thread to happen. :) I'm on CD 6 and will be ovulating around the 23rd and testing around the 5th (maybe sooner...probably sooner because I can't help myself :test:). Either way, I won't find out anything until November. This is our month! I can feel it. This is our third cycle and we're trying for baby #2. Our daughter is 2. Lots of baby dust to everyone. :dust:

I'm hopeful it's our month :) we're ttc #4. Some people think we're crazy but others think it's awesome. I really don't care what others say negatively. It's our lives and we want 4. Hopefully we'll be blessed with a fourth.

I have such a hard time with tww. The first cycle last month i started testing at 5dpo lol I'm going to wait until in at least 9 dpo this cycle to test. I found a cute Christmas t-shirt at the Disney store it says "what happens under the mistletoe stays under the mistletoe " DH and i thought it would be a cute way to announce to family that were expecting along with the youngest wearing a big sister shirt. We haven't thought of other ways to announce quite yet but I'm sure we'll figure something out when the time comes :)

Joining from October as well. Currently cd4 so I'll be testing early November. Looks like we all be testing at the same time. GL to you ladies.

Hey trr! Welcome to our November group :)
Anyone who wants to post photos of tests, questions of symptoms or anything, feel free to post it here! That's what this group is for anyway, right? ;) odds are someone else will have the same question and we all need a little reassurance at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->