November Testing Thread ~ Summer babies in the making! (6 so far!!!)

Thanks for the feedback ladies. I've given up on temping this month. Will give it another go next cycle. If I go by my opk n cramping I'm either 3 or 4dpo. Could mean nothing at all but The fact my opk was a defo positive gave me a boost for some reason. I usually only have the lines equal to each other but this time the test line was darker! Only thing is I've only bd cd9,11,13 my +opk was cd11. Only time will tell. How's Everyone else doing? X

Sounds like you have your bases covered. Good luck!!

MINUET- You're still on that long ass cycle hon? OMG, you're in the running to beat my last cycle! Ugh, you must be so ready for AF to come huh? (HUGS love)
SPECIAL- Maybe you'll have a nice BFP when you test! So dont be saying you hate your body yet! Maybe you and I have shy babes, I'm at 18dpo, with a temp rise! LoL

Your chart is still looking great...and still BFN?

MINUET- You're still on that long ass cycle hon? OMG, you're in the running to beat my last cycle! Ugh, you must be so ready for AF to come huh? (HUGS love)
SPECIAL- Maybe you'll have a nice BFP when you test! So dont be saying you hate your body yet! Maybe you and I have shy babes, I'm at 18dpo, with a temp rise! LoL

Your chart is still looking great...and still BFN?

YEP, bfn

I just want to start by saying how thankful I am to have such a great community of ladies to share with. I was feeling so down when AF came last night, I cried in the bathroom for a good while. I was even at the point where I didn't want to try this next cycle.. Then I came on here and saw all the new BFPs and the ladies who so bravely just move on to the next thread after AF comes and messes things up. Now I feel like I can put my big girl panties on and move on to try again. Thank you all and good luck!

Good Luck in December!
I think we all feel the same at some point, but you gotta keep trying for what you want. I just read recently someone said: "once you get preg, all that time ttc gets erased". Just think positive thoughts. It'll happen for you! :)

I found out a girl I work with is pregnant today, I wouldn't mind but she's been with her fella less than a year, they moved in with each other a month ago. She already has a 1 year old....somehow I put a brave face on but I had a moment when I was in complete shock n so gutted. Just keep telling myself when the time is right. Gotta stay positive x

Well stargazer u can colour me red - :witch: got me today :nope: onto December! Good luck to those who are left :flower:

You can count me out as well-the old :witch: has showed up :nope:

fx'd and lots of babydust to all of you!

I'll be over in the December group...

Sorry af got u ladies :-( hopefully some December snowflakes coming your way :) xx

AF arrived early this afternoon. December is now a month filled with wonder and a ton of fertility tests. LOL!!! U/S, HSG, hormone panels, and thyroid. Yippee!!! {sarcasm} I refuse to let it get me too down. Onward and upward. Baby dust to those still testing!!

I'm 9dpo, and I have so much discharge!! I literally had to change my underwear and feel like I've constantly wet myself... Is this normal and according to my previous cycles I'm 4 days late but I'm assuming my AF is due in 3 days as that's 12dpo

I think I've had some implantation bleeding the past couple of days, it looks like it's about to end. I might test tomorrow (that was when AF was due) or I'll test on the 25th (DF's birthday). :D

Hey ladies think AF just got me at 9dpo... Cycle day 29.. I just went to the toile and I had some spots in my underwear put my finger in and I'm bleeding a little bit cramps are starting and I just have a feeling it's AF.. I'm now heading to bed so we will see tomorrow :(

Maybe you should look at some vitamin b complex to lengthen ur Lp aquiss18?

AF arrived early this afternoon. December is now a month filled with wonder and a ton of fertility tests. LOL!!! U/S, HSG, hormone panels, and thyroid. Yippee!!! {sarcasm} I refuse to let it get me too down. Onward and upward. Baby dust to those still testing!!

:hugs: So sorry Leah!

I think I've had some implantation bleeding the past couple of days, it looks like it's about to end. I might test tomorrow (that was when AF was due) or I'll test on the 25th (DF's birthday). :D

Good Luck!!! :)

Hey ladies think AF just got me at 9dpo... Cycle day 29.. I just went to the toile and I had some spots in my underwear put my finger in and I'm bleeding a little bit cramps are starting and I just have a feeling it's AF.. I'm now heading to bed so we will see tomorrow :(

:hugs: I hope December brings you your bfp!

AF hit hard this morning!

:hugs: So sorry loro!

Hi ladies. Sorry I have not been on here in awhile, been busy with work and was away at a conference. AF came right on schedule, I am CD 7 now so have joined the December thread. Good luck to those of you waiting to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->