now 12 days of positive opks

Can't wait to see it xx

sooo still positive lol, they do seem to be lighter once they dry, and i am crampy today

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 13
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 23
Hi Ginma :hi:
I'm in the same boat, i'm on my 5th day of positive opk's - they look much like yours. I hope this is a good sign for us :dust:

Haha this Is nuts. The only time I've seen this is with pregnancy. But since your last test is darker. I'm guessing you just have a ton of LH in your system before you ovulate. Have you gotten your eggwhite cm yet?

no eggwhite cm and af is due in 6 days, and BFN on the pregnancy test

OH and all my test were just as dark while they were still wet. they just got lighter when they dried ;)

Here is a pic of the last time i used OPK's they were what i would call normal lol

Attachments

• Picture%20011.jpg
    Picture%20011.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 125
hey! this has made me feel so much better!! I have just got my 6th consecutive positive-so-far-as-I-can-tell and have had crampy pains in ovaries on and off for days - I thought there might be something really wrong with me but looks like it can't be that unusual if there's a few of us! I'm regular and ov'ing normally too, this is only my second month using opks but last month was very straightforward one day very strong positive peak then negative again. None of my lines has been darker than control but all since last sat have been as dark! Before that they were very light...Trying not to stress about it too much but it's quite hard as no idea if have ov'd or not... :shrug:

I can't still believe you are getting them that dark

I wanna test again today, but i dunno if i will get a chance.. i got the kids tummy bug:(

so today is cd 25, i missed yesterday because i was sick. so i think today would be 12 days of positive opks

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 14
Your opks could be too sensitive for you.what miu are they?

not sure, they are wondof brand, and i did get negitives from cd 8 to cd 13.

. i just googled it and i think it is 25 miu, i don't know what that means tho lol

You might need 40miu ones.yeah its just when you surge that your lh might become quite high during and after ov so you need a higher opk

Same thing happened to me this month. I had 6 or 7 positive days, but the first day was by far the darkest, so I'm assuming that's my LH surge for Ovulation. They finally turned negative...I thought this was a good sign for me BUT I'm 13 dpo today and no positive hpt yet :(

I think AF is coming soon....cramps are here...bla...lol

Good luck though. Hopefully this is a good sign for you!

i don't think it is a good sign :( its making me nervous lol, it seems wrong

i don't think it is a good sign :( its making me nervous lol, it seems wrong

I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. I really don't know why this happens. I guess sometimes maybe there is just more LH in your system than usual?

The only thing I can really say is ask your Dr. If this happens to me again I'm going to have to find out why.

Thanks hun, we have been trying for over a year and i Haven't been to see a DR yet, i don't know if i want to , they will probly tell me i am broken lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->