now 12 days of positive opks

ginma

mum of 2:)
Reaction score
So, if i am reading them right they have been positive for 8 days? i feel broken lol.. anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 99
Have you done a preg test ???

not yet my AF is still 9 to 10 days away

Were they all that dark at the 5 minute mark? I'm using the high sensitivity ones from Wondfo (look like yours) and they're not positive at the 5 minute mark but dry almost as dark as the control line (though yours look a little darker than mine). As far as I can tell I'm not ovulating but I bleed all the time so that doesn't surprise me. Anyway, if they really have been positive, so people say it could indicate pcos, pregnancy, or maybe you ovulated twice. I've read that some people get near positives on their opks right before AF too. Maybe none of that explains your situation. I'm no expert at all (only been using opks about 4 weeks). I hope you figure it out. :)

I would test so then you know that question is out the window

Hi L.E, the lines were all darker at the 5 min mark, they got lighter as they dried, the last test is still wet and the pic was taken before the 5 minute mark, and what is pcos? lol

have you tested yet ??????

I did test and it was neg, but i figured as much, Af isn't due for 8 or 9 days, hopeing todays opk will finally be negitive. I do have a question, as long as the opk is positive does that mean i have not ovulated yet? should we keep doing the :sex:?

PCOS= Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome.... but if you have regular periods and ovulate every month it likely isn't that...

Ya, my last ultra sound i had I was told that i had healthy ovaries, and my periods are usally 28 to 30 days, with a rare off month, gonna do another opk in a hour, hope for a negitive, 8 days is too long :)

In my opinion your last test looks most promising for O soooo get to :sex: ing LMAO

Still positive?

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 22
God they are getting darker.

well we were gonna :sex: just in case but the school called, my youngest was throwing up :(

Fingers crossed you get 5 mins then

ya, poor little guy, my oldest was sick saterday and sunday, i kept them both home from school on monday just in case and they seemed fine so i sent them today poor little Austin threw up all over the school floor..

Oh the poor thing I hope he feels better soon xx

did manage to get in that :sex: ;) gonna test again today in a couple of hours, i'll let you know what the result was.. Have a good day Everyone !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->