now 12 days of positive opks

Thanks hun, we have been trying for over a year and i Haven't been to see a DR yet, i don't know if i want to , they will probly tell me i am broken lol

Yea, I know how you feel. I have 3 girls from a previous marriage. Now trying for #1 together. This month was cycle # 7...I feel like something is wrong. So if I'm not pregnant this month, once I start AF, i'm going to buy the fertility test from first response that checks to make sure your eggs are still good. And hubby is going to take an over the counter "sperm" test to see if his sperm count is where it should be....I'm hoping everything is okay. I'm worried to go to a Dr. as well....who knows what they'll tell me! lol

Hey there,

The test line should be darker than the control line to be considered positive. Hope that this helps xxx Good luck!

This should be helpful for you https://www.peeonastick.com/opkodyssey.html

Chika, my 2 boys are from a previous relationship as well! and i had no idea you could buy over the counter sperm test!! i may be able to convince oh to try that!

sambatiki, my test lines are darker then the control lines at the 5 min mark, they just look lighter when they are dried :) ty tho :) :)

Ahhhh I see!! I would keep going and going until you can pin point the darkest one and take that as OV.... you are going to be one very tired :bunny: :rofl:

i've givin up this month lol between the kids and both of us getting the stomach flu, its been a rough cycle! and af is due in 4 days :(

i've givin up this month lol between the kids and both of us getting the stomach flu, its been a rough cycle! and af is due in 4 days :(

Aww..its not over yet. Not until AF shows!

And yes, you can buy them over the counter. The only way Hubby would do it. lol They are on E-bay for like $25, some are a little more, maybe $35....worth it to me. :)

Hope you and your family get well soon!

Hi There,

To let you know that i had this last year, the +OPKs lasted for a long long time perhaps a month or maybe even more. I didn't have pcos. I was really worried about menopause as i had chemo a few years ago and from googling that i had done the high lh levels meant high fsh levels which can mean menopause.

Anyways, i got to the fertility clinic who concluded i was peri menopausal and they wouldn't help me with ivf as that wouldn't work for me.. only way forward with them was with donor eggs.

However, my OPKs did go negative again and we continued trying and one week before we were due to go back to the fertility clinic to discuss donor eggs I got my BFP :D. (After trying for about 16months)

I'm sure i had a thread with all my +OPKs on it but i can't find it but you'll find the long story in my ttc journal.

https://www.babyandbump.com/problem...arblue-digi-updated-5th-day-row-positive.html

Good luck, the best thing you can do is wait on a/f and forget about the OPKs for now.. temping is a good way of determining whether you have ovd or not.. maybe you are doing this already though ?

good luckx

I do think it just happens like this sometimes without meaning anything sinister at all - I've been doing some pretty determined internet trawling and come across quite a lot of people with the same experience of several +ve opks - some people say that with certain brands of opk they get this but not with others, so they just switched - and also if you go through the searches on this site there're quite few people who had this several days of +ves around ov time who got pregnant that cycle! So I think it could mean nothing, it could be a good sign, it could mean the egg's having a bit of trouble getting released this month due to stress or random other something...I don't think it's anything to worry about unless it goes on and on for weeks...If this isn't my cycle I'm going to switch to the cb digi ones with the smiley faces as this is too frustrating and confusing for me. Also by the way read several people who use tesco opks have had this experience and won't use them as a result...! (After this month I think I'll be one of them...) :hugs:

Thank you to everyone for the helpful comments! I think i am gonna TRY not to test again or worry about it, AF should be here in a few day. maybe the weird test have something to do with this stomach flu, who knows :) I will let you know If AF shows her ugly face. HPT this morning was negitive so i suspect AF willl come.
Thanks Again everyone :hug:

Thank you to everyone for the helpful comments! I think i am gonna TRY not to test again or worry about it, AF should be here in a few day. maybe the weird test have something to do with this stomach flu, who knows :) I will let you know If AF shows her ugly face. HPT this morning was negitive so i suspect AF willl come.
Thanks Again everyone :hug:

Af should of come this morning for me...since I had a temp drop to coverline. She's not here yet but shouldn't be long. Hopefully next month we will BOTH get our positives :)

the last 2 days they seem to be getting lighter, and thanks :).. gonna take one more today to see what happens i'll let you know :D

just did the last opk for this month and it is neg, still kinda dark but not as dark as the control line, i guess it was the sensitivity? next cycle i'll just go from the first positive one and asume that i will ovulate with in 36 hours, i can't temp because our house is weird heat wise, sometimes it's freezing and other mornings it's hot, it is canada eh lol

aw sorry xx fingers crossed for you for next month. I'm going to get some less sensitive opks or maybe splash out on a cbfm if AF shows up for me too! Don't want to go through this confusion again :flower:

I had that and I was pregnant...but my opk's picked up my pregnancy from 4 or 5 dpo and my hpt didnt turn positive until 23 dpo...dont count yourself out yet hun! good luck!

Thanks prayinforbaby, AF already got me tho, congrats to you! on to next month for me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->