now 12 days of positive opks

Poor thing. I was really hoping you were pregnant! I know this was two weeks ago but I hope December is your month :)

Thanks, I am ovulatiing again now:) maybe this could be a nice christmas present be a BFP come on santa, i've been a good girl lol

this is 17 months of ttc with a chemical a few months ago, feel like it wasn't meant to be

found this online

although ovulation test strips are not made to detect pregnancy, they do! When you ovulate your body creates a hormone called LH, this hormone is produced in small amounts throughout your cycle HOWEVER right before ovulation you get a "surge" of this hormone to help with ovulation thats what the test strips check for. When you ARE pregnant your body produces a hormone called HCG AND LH, this is why if you are pregnant you will get a positive OPK and a positive Pregnancy test! But when you ovulate you ONLY make the LH so only a ovulation test would detect that :) In summary IF you have been getting + OPK's for 5 days now I would highly suggest taking a HPT. It is very possible you are already pregnant! If the pregnancy test is negative I would call your DR because Having that much LH in your body could make it difficult to get pregnant.

but just realised youv had AF , darn it! good luck for next month huni xx

lol, thanks for the info, this post started not last cycle but the one before that..i think. but Thank you all the same :)

17 months is a long time. I'm on my tenth cycle and am very blue
hope it happens for you soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back