Now in 2WW, witch due 17 Dec, anyone with me??

Another :bfn: this morning for me. Decided to test with FMU as yesterday I tested in the afternoon. I dipped an OPK as well and am still getting lines on those although not quite so dark as the other day.

Hope that horrible old :witch: stays away from me. I'm expecting her at the latest tomorrow.

So.........Whose testing this weekend?? Leanne???

Another :bfn: this morning for me. Decided to test with FMU as yesterday I tested in the afternoon. I dipped an OPK as well and am still getting lines on those although not quite so dark as the other day.

Hope that horrible old :witch: stays away from me. I'm expecting her at the latest tomorrow.

if my oh can pick a test up on the way home today i'll be testing in the morning with fmu if not it'll be saturday as long as she stays away,

hope she stays away from you claire x

Really sorry to hear you had another :bfn: but hey it's early days yet!
Hope the old hag doesn't come aknocking.

I am STILL having twinges and aching in my lower stomach, don't think it is AF as they've been going on for so long. Am 5 days late now - so will be testing tomorrow if :witch: hasn't arrived. Temp down a little this morning - so time will tell, I so hope I'll get a :bfp:

Testing tomorrow morning ladies! Fingers crossed for everyone!

Oooh so another possible 3 BFP's this weekend! I so hope some (nay, all!) of us get our BFP's, the weekend before Christmas to, how that would be!

Well i am half way through the horrid 2WW now, only 7 days until testing . . .

Good luck all the testers this weekend, hoping for :bfp: 's all round ladies x

dear santa,
all the ladies on here have been very good this year (he wont know if you havent lol) so could you please maybe give us all a :bfp: for xmas this year.

Darn! I feel awful :-( The nasty old witch got me today (sigh). Well, on a brighter note, at least she finally came after 3 months and she did cause me to bloat terribly. I hope this excessive tummy bloating will go away when she leaves. Good luck to everyone with your results and congrats to those who got a BFP!!!!

I posted this 5 hours ago. I noticed pink blood at around 2:30pm on a tissue when I wiped. Then wore a pad as I know usually after not getting my AF for 3 months, it will come in a surge. Well, around 3:30pm after I got home, there is a little dried brown blood on the pad, and only light pink in a very small amt when I wipe. (sorry TMI) Then for the last 3 hours nothing at all. What is going on?!? I am 12 dpo today and I really felt strongly that AF was coming today as I had AF like cramps, and shooting pains in my bb. This painful bbs have been around since 3 dpo, but today were the worst pain ever on them. Wonder what's up with my body.

Darn! I feel awful :-( The nasty old witch got me today (sigh). Well, on a brighter note, at least she finally came after 3 months and she did cause me to bloat terribly. I hope this excessive tummy bloating will go away when she leaves. Good luck to everyone with your results and congrats to those who got a BFP!!!!

I posted this 5 hours ago. I noticed pink blood at around 2:30pm only when I wiped earlier. Then wore a pad as I know usually after not getting my AF for 3 months, it will come in a surge. Well, around 4pm after I got home, there is dried brown blood on the pad, and only light pink in a very small amt when I wipe. (sorry TMI) Then now I looked again, nothing at all. What is going on?!? I am 12 dpo today and I really strongly AF was coming today as I had AF like cramps, and shooting pains in my bb. This painful bbs have been around since 3 dpo, but today were the worst pain ever on them. Wonder what's up with my body.

OHHHHHHHH maybe it was implantation bleeding?

I posted this 5 hours ago. I noticed pink blood at around 2:30pm only when I wiped earlier. Then wore a pad as I know usually after not getting my AF for 3 months, it will come in a surge. Well, around 4pm after I got home, there is dried brown blood on the pad, and only light pink in a very small amt when I wipe. (sorry TMI) Then now I looked again, nothing at all. What is going on?!? I am 12 dpo today and I really strongly AF was coming today as I had AF like cramps, and shooting pains in my bb. This painful bbs have been around since 3 dpo, but today were the worst pain ever on them. Wonder what's up with my body.

OHHHHHHHH maybe it was implantation bleeding?

i'll keep my fingers crossed thats that whats it is for you hunnie x

I posted this 5 hours ago. I noticed pink blood at around 2:30pm on a tissue when I wiped. Then wore a pad as I know usually after not getting my AF for 3 months, it will come in a surge. Well, around 3:30pm after I got home, there is a little dried brown blood on the pad, and only light pink in a very small amt when I wipe. (sorry TMI) Then for the last 3 hours nothing at all. What is going on?!? I am 12 dpo today and I really strongly AF was coming today as I had AF like cramps, and shooting pains in my bb. This painful bbs have been around since 3 dpo, but today were the worst pain ever on them. Wonder what's up with my body.

I second what Razcox said! Test soooon! And keep us updated!

Claire so sorry to hear about your BFN>....:(.....DONT give up its not over till the witch shows! Praying she doesnt!

I'm do on xmas or sooner....my symptoms if i want to call them that....are sore boobs, and under my armpits are KILLING me..never had this before? Some cramps the last two days, pretty painful, and my temp at the doctor yesterday was 99.0! I also have been doing opks and they are ALMOST positive....and normally in the 2ww there is barely a line? Heres to hoping!

What do you girls think

Claire so sorry to hear about your BFN>....:(.....DONT give up its not over till the witch shows! Praying she doesnt!

I'm do on xmas or sooner....my symptoms if i want to call them that....are sore boobs, and under my armpits are KILLING me..never had this before? Some cramps the last two days, pretty painful, and my temp at the doctor yesterday was 99.0! I also have been doing opks and they are ALMOST positive....and normally in the 2ww there is barely a line? Heres to hoping!

What do you girls think

does sound positive hun, sending loads of :dust: your way for an xmas :bfp:

What do you girls think

Sounds really promising hun! When are you gonna test? BTW, I tried to place an order online with Superdrug to get some Superdrug own brand HPTs and it didnt accept my payment kus I kept typing in my bank password wrong....but they showed up anyways (and I dont think I got charged for them) hahahahaha ! So now I have loads of HPTs!

Anyone used Superdrug own brand and got a HPT? Or know if they're reliable/prone to evaps?

THanks sammi.....nope i've never used superdrug..im in the US>.
Testing....hmmmm depending how the weekend goes i think i will test on monday....af i THINK is due Thursday....im SO nervous to test b/c we didnt really TRY this month so idk how much of a chance i got. When is your af due?

What do you girls think

Sounds really hopeful!! Lots of :dust: to you!

i think my fiance is getting a tiny bit excited about the fact that :witch: still hasnt arrived, he keeps ringing me to check lol

not sure if this is anything but i kinda feel strange "down stairs" as if i am about to start with a water infection or thrush or something could this be a good sign???? i dont know???? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->