Now in 2WW, witch due 17 Dec, anyone with me??

Im sorry to hear AF turned up Leanne1983, the disspointment totally sucks doesnt it, but at the same time im glad that your in a positive frame of mind about it all, as hard as it is im sure everyones time will come (I wont be saying that when my AF turns up I will be blubbing like a baby!) Seriously, good on ya for being so positive x Its nice to hear :hug:

Im sorry to hear AF turned up Leanne1983, the disspointment totally sucks doesnt it, but at the same time im glad that your in a positive frame of mind about it all, as hard as it is im sure everyones time will come (I wont be saying that when my AF turns up I will be blubbing like a baby!) Seriously, good on ya for being so positive x Its nice to hear :hug:

well i kinda figured that if i didnt i'd be dragged off by the men in white coats lol

i have a serious question for everyone, right you know my situation cos i pointed it out earlier, well OH has said we can try for 2 more weeks, now him being a man clearly doesnt seem to realise that as my cycle is only 26 days i should have ovulated by then, my problem is do i point this out to him and try to explain or do i keep quiet and hope and pray i catch it this time lol

what would you do?????

leanne1983 I think most men are clueless on this so I would explain it to him so he has a better understanding and hopefuly you will have a better chance

Sorry to hear AF got you Leanne. Same here. After what seemed like implantaion bleeding in the morning, and no period for 20 hours, she showed up early today. I felt so bad. I was starting to get excited that I may possibly be pregnant last nite and I felt terrible and tricked when she showed her face, ruining my beautiful morning. I somehow feel more stressed since I am turning 39 next year, and I want to have a baby before I hit 40. I do have 2 children 8 and 4 years old, who have been praying every night for a sibling. Let's hope our time comes real soon.

Sorry to all those who have had :bfn: or a visit from the :witch:

Leanne I think if you keep trying for 2 weeks surely you will have ov'd then on a 26 day cycle? Sorry for being nosey but how come you can't carry on TTC if you're not getting married until Nov?? I'd get talking to OH!!

Well I woke up this morning sure that :witch: had arrived in the night, felt bloated and tummy ache and tired and generally yacky, and she still aint turned up today although I still think she's on her way :hissy: Just been sitting here feeling sorry for myself about it all really, my own fault though for building myself up so much earlier in the month.

I have PCOS and my GP has agreed that if no :bfp: by March she will give me Clomid. I hate the thought of it and hope I conceive by then. You know what hacks me off the most about TTC? I never even wanted kids, partly due to the PCOS and knowing how difficult it would be anyway, and partly because I just didn't want them (hard to believe now). Then in June, without even bloody trying I got pregnant and had a mc. Now why did that have to happen??? Before then I was quite happy with the thought of not having kids and just being an aunt or babysitter to my friends kids. Now if I don't get preg soon I have to start thinking about Clomid and all the rest of the stuff that comes with assisted conception that I never wanted in the first place :hissy:

Sorry to whinge and whine so much and post such a self-indulgent moan. I know there are a lot of people on this forum that have been trying for so much longer than I have and have been through so much more than me, but right now I'm just struck by how unfair it all is :cry:

Hi All,

Hubby has asked me to post this, I did a hpt this am i know i shouldnt but couldnt wait. Im 9 dpo, and i got a v v faint line this am. Just got back and did another after not drinking this afternoon and within the 3 mins i got a faint hpt with pinkish colour . the question he is asking is how faint could it be to be a positive, and can I at 9 dpo.

i have been feeling nauseous all day too

thanks

ps i want to do clear blue but he wants me too wait til tom morning.

:dohh:

Flowers a line is a line is a line!!!

They're fainter at the beginning as the hormones aren't as strong!!

POST US SOME PICS ooooh I'm so excited for you!!!

Hi ClaireLR

I knew i could rely on you to answer thankyou :hug:, you have been so supportive so far, I just hope you get one soon x

i used a first response early one dont know how to abbreviate that sorry.

Thanks for that made hubby laugh and confirmed what in my heart I thought just you always wonder and worry. I will try and photo and up load, but worst case i will defo post tomorrows CB.

thankyou, lets hope its stays a :bfp: ( i think im just a worrier)

:cloud9:

Oh yes I would say thats a definite BFP on a first response!!! On a clearblue I'm not sure if that would show up yet - I think First response is 6 days before your period is due and clearblue is 4 days, so might be to early for clearblue yet!

Congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi clairelr

thanks for this, from me and hubby, off to shops to get tea to celebrate so I will post when I get back. Fingers crossed for you, after all your advise i am sending you a ton of babydust

:dust:

i will be back later hope to speak to you then and i will try and have pics

:happydance:

Hi clairelr

thanks for this, from me and hubby, off to shops to get tea to celebrate so I will post when I get back. Fingers crossed for you, after all your advise i am sending you a ton of babydust

:dust:

i will be back later hope to speak to you then and i will try and have pics

:happydance:

Congratulations :happydance::happydance:

AF just got me! SEVEN days late the old hag!!

Oh well, fun to be had over Xmas and ovulating NYE and me and DH are on hols til Jan so a fun festive period to all :happydance: Always fancied a September baby anyway!!

Good luck to all those waiting to test :hug:

Sound very promising flowers, one think don't bother with a CB test unless it's a digi, it confused the hell out of me when I got my first :bfp: get a first response or sainsbury's own brand early response they both gave me wonderful lines. 9dpo is early but possible, good luck.

Cracker sorry the :witch: got you, not fair after such a promising TWW. Thinking of you. xx

Claire LR does that mean you are out too? Sorry if you are hon.

My symptoms have subsided it a bit today in fact almost gone but still much darker lines this morning. Good luck to all those still waiting. xxx

I just checked my cp and its high and soft, but there was some super light red blood... I think af might be just around the corner :(

is it normal to have spotting in early pregnancy?

Well I'm past knowing what to think! Woke up this morning full of witchy witch symptoms, felt dead tired even though I'd slept all night (I always feel like this when :witch: is coming) so ran to loo to check, nothing. Had the odd cramp today but nothing major, she'll probably show up tomorrow.

One thing I have had (TMI ALERT) is huge huge amounts of EW and watery CM. Every time I wipe there EWCM and I just went to the loo, felt a weird sensation and when I wiped there was loads and loads of it, not sure if I get this when :witch: is coming, never noticed before.

Cracker I'm so sorry the :witch: got you hun, was starting to get such a good feeling about you this month. Like you said though, at least you can have a fab Xmas, have a drink and what a night to conceive, NYE!!!

Ersurgeongirl, I'm no expert on CP, but I do believe that you can spot in early preg, have you tested yet? How many DPO are you??

Well I'm past knowing what to think! Woke up this morning full of witchy witch symptoms, felt dead tired even though I'd slept all night (I always feel like this when :witch: is coming) so ran to loo to check, nothing. Had the odd cramp today but nothing major, she'll probably show up tomorrow.

One thing I have had (TMI ALERT) is huge huge amounts of EW and watery CM. Every time I wipe there EWCM and I just went to the loo, felt a weird sensation and when I wiped there was loads and loads of it, not sure if I get this when :witch: is coming, never noticed before.

Cracker I'm so sorry the :witch: got you hun, was starting to get such a good feeling about you this month. Like you said though, at least you can have a fab Xmas, have a drink and what a night to conceive, NYE!!!

Ersurgeongirl, I'm no expert on CP, but I do believe that you can spot in early preg, have you tested yet? How many DPO are you??

I have the same kind of CM, and it feels like theres loads when I wipe. Never noticed it before either! Hope it doesnt mean AF is coming to get us!

roll on testing day so i can get it over with i know its a bfn

Sorry to all those who have had :bfn: or a visit from the :witch:

Leanne I think if you keep trying for 2 weeks surely you will have ov'd then on a 26 day cycle? Sorry for being nosey but how come you can't carry on TTC if you're not getting married until Nov?? I'd get talking to OH!!

Well I woke up this morning sure that :witch: had arrived in the night, felt bloated and tummy ache and tired and generally yacky, and she still aint turned up today although I still think she's on her way :hissy: Just been sitting here feeling sorry for myself about it all really, my own fault though for building myself up so much earlier in the month.

I have PCOS and my GP has agreed that if no :bfp: by March she will give me Clomid. I hate the thought of it and hope I conceive by then. You know what hacks me off the most about TTC? I never even wanted kids, partly due to the PCOS and knowing how difficult it would be anyway, and partly because I just didn't want them (hard to believe now). Then in June, without even bloody trying I got pregnant and had a mc. Now why did that have to happen??? Before then I was quite happy with the thought of not having kids and just being an aunt or babysitter to my friends kids. Now if I don't get preg soon I have to start thinking about Clomid and all the rest of the stuff that comes with assisted conception that I never wanted in the first place :hissy:

Sorry to whinge and whine so much and post such a self-indulgent moan. I know there are a lot of people on this forum that have been trying for so much longer than I have and have been through so much more than me, but right now I'm just struck by how unfair it all is :cry:

OH has agreed to one more month lol, he doesnt want be to be heavily pregnant and stressing about the wedding thats why he wants to stop for a bit xx

the witch is due tomorrow... so I planned on testing tomorrow morning. I still have very clear skin, nausea, smelling odd things, tiredness, really heavy sore boobs, and slight headaches, sensitive teeth, occasional blood in my nose

im sure either tomorrow or sunday AF is coming. been having cramping all day and sore back. Took a test and was :bfn: and am 16DPO. So no bfp for me this year :(

Claire I hope AF doesn't get you. How many DPO are you now? I hope you have your bfp before march so you don't have to worry about all that stuff :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->