Now in 2WW, witch due 17 Dec, anyone with me??

are the two girls in the pic your daughters? His?

are the two girls in the pic your daughters? His?

no hunnie they aren't they are from my ex, that is why i think my fiance is such an amazing man and really deserves alittle one of his own, it takes a very special man to bring up someone else's kids i think xx

oh ok...so they are your daughters!:) They are beautiful! ANd yes i totally agree you have found a great guy and you are so lucky! I really hope you two get your xmas BFP!!:)

oh ok...so they are your daughters!:) They are beautiful! ANd yes i totally agree you have found a great guy and you are so lucky! I really hope you two get your xmas BFP!!:)

yeah they are my daughters hun sorry didnt read that bit right lol,

believe me i have crossed everything i possible can for an xmas :bfp:

the twinges are gone and now my boobs are incredibly heavy and sore :( i hope im not out yet

Claire so sorry to hear about your BFN>....:(.....DONT give up its not over till the witch shows! Praying she doesnt!

I'm do on xmas or sooner....my symptoms if i want to call them that....are sore boobs, and under my armpits are KILLING me..never had this before? Some cramps the last two days, pretty painful, and my temp at the doctor yesterday was 99.0! I also have been doing opks and they are ALMOST positive....and normally in the 2ww there is barely a line? Heres to hoping!

What do you girls think

My underarms were the same from really early too, about 3-4 DPO. It's stopped now in fact I've had nothing much for a couple of days, odd pain in my (.)(.) but nothing like I w as getting earlier on after ov.

Did you see my OPK's earlier in the thread? I did another this morning and it wasn't quite so dark but still a definite line.

It's strange cos normally before AF comes I feel awful, tired and bloated etc but I don't really atm, heres hoping she doesn't show at all!!

i'll be testing this morning everyone, just need to pick one up once i have dropped the kids at school, x

oh noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!:hissy: i've just been to the toilet again and when i wiped there was little bit blood, looks like :witch: didnt pass me by and she was just a bit late, i feel so gutted now.

I have to stop trying now until july cos of getting married next november, i tried to get my OH to agree to try for one for month if it didnt work this month but he wasnt having any of it, think i'll have to try asking him again tonight.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I am due to test on sunday - havent had any symptoms as yet - af or preg like symptoms, nothing!
Heres to a bfp with a bit of christmas magic for all of us!
xx

well no more blood since that liitle bit this morning so decided to go a head and test anyway, i really wish i hadnt now though cos it was a :bfn: and now i am really unhappy i have sat on the bathroom for 5 minutes crying and i feel stupid for doing so, really wish OH wasnt at work i need a cuddle.

good luck to all those still left to test x

I am sure :witch: is on her way for me too. Temp down another bit this morning and I did test with a FR anyway and it was a :bfn: - haven't a clue why I am now 18dpo without :witch: but hopefully she'll be on her way soon and then will be able to try again!

Sorry to hear your news Leanne - at least we can have a very merry Christmas :drunk:
:hug: to you, I know how disappointing this all is

Morning ladies

Sorry to hear that leanne1983, the dissapointment is awful, sending many hugs your way :hug:

Well im due :witch: this weekend, got mega sore boobs, huge aerola (however you spell it) and for some reason my bowel movements arnt what they use to be......bloody great!
Although as this will be my first 'real' (hopefully) one since coming off the pill at least I can get an idea of when the best time is.

Dont you just love being a woman!!

Ahhhr sorry to hear about your :bfn: leanne1983 still it isn't over until the red lady sings!!!

:hug: to all

thanx cracker, moonlight and razcox i'm hoping to get one more month of trying in until it is put on hold cos of the wedding so maybe i'll get to try again xx

Sorry for the BFN Leanne! I got one this morning :( AF not due until next week though, still got everything crossed for myself and everyone else due over Christmas.

At least if I come on, I can start planning properly as I havent had a proper period since coming off of the pill...just think it would have been excellent to get a bun in the oven for New Years - new year, new addition to the family etcetc.

ERGHHH! It certainly does suck being a woman!

Sorry for the BFN Leanne! I got one this morning :( AF not due until next week though, still got everything crossed for myself and everyone else due over Christmas.

At least if I come on, I can start planning properly as I havent had a proper period since coming off of the pill...just think it would have been excellent to get a bun in the oven for New Years - new year, new addition to the family etcetc.

lol i was thinking the same thing this morning being a women is sooo unfair not only do we get the upset of the :bfn: but then old aunt flow has to show up just to kick us in the teeth

i'm hoping she falls down a hole and gets stuck there on the way to your house sammii xx

lol i was thinking the same thing this morning being a women is sooo unfair not only do we get the upset of the :bfn: but then old aunt flow has to show up just to kick us in the teeth

i'm hoping she falls down a hole and gets stuck there on the way to your house sammii xx

:rofl: So do I!

I agree, it's soooo unfair! We get upset again and again with all these BFNs and then red lady comes along and just ruins alllll hope for that month! But I was thinking you know...after all this waiting, when we do finally get our BFP's, I'm sure it would feel soooo good...and all that wait will be worth it :)

(but come on, how much waiting can there be?!...just bring on the buns already!!!!)

Well no sign of the witch yet, just some amazing sore/tender boobies, a bit of queasiness, and I can still smell everything. My face is really clear... which is odd because I always have really bad skin the week before the witch is due!

Well i am 9DPO and so far managing to resit the urge to POAS! Non of the normal signs AF is on the way but i have got a stinking cold so its a bit hard to tell. CP is high and the wolrd is spinning a lot today and i have a funny taste in my mouth but again this may be the cold . . . .

:rofl: So do I!

I agree, it's soooo unfair! We get upset again and again with all these BFNs and then red lady comes along and just ruins alllll hope for that month! But I was thinking you know...after all this waiting, when we do finally get our BFP's, I'm sure it would feel soooo good...and all that wait will be worth it :)

(but come on, how much waiting can there be?!...just bring on the buns already!!!!)

well after my morning of beating myself up i have decided to suck it up and get over it already lol, soooo i sat myself down in front of the mirror and gave myself a good talking too, i have only been trying for 5 months and that is nothing compared to some people (my hat goes off to you), i have a lot to be happy about, i already have to amazing little girls that i love to bits,
after my talking to i put on my makeup, did my hair and then just stood there looking at myself and i suddenly thought "hey at least i get to enjoy fitting into my clothes a little longer" lol

our time will come girls and then we can moan about how are backs are hurting or we cant stop peeing lol we are women after all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->