Now in 2WW, witch due 17 Dec, anyone with me??

Budge up Girlies......is there room for another?!

Thanks Pippin hun, for the link :hugs:

Well this is the first month of charting my bbt and normally I'd say that I'd be expecting the :witch: inbetween today and wednesday but FF has predicted the 14th.
No signs of the :witch: yet and usually there would be so :happydance:

Sending everyone here and those still yet to join sackfuls of :dust:
I've got my fingers and toes crossed for us all

:hug:

Not due for AF exactly when you are, ladies, I'm expecting her around the 14th of the month. She's been known to arrive a day or two late though, so I'll come and keep you company.

I'm on CD 24 and 9 DPO I think. I'm tempted to go get a cheapie test later today.

Don't let sore boobs fool you!! Mine are sore all month long EXCEPT when AF is here. Right now they feel like some one has kicked the crap out of them and that's not the norm. Normally they are just tender.

Me too - due on 13th!
Temps didn't really go up after O (if it did happen) but I am STILL having cramps and twings in my stomach since last monday and also very light-headed spells, so have a little glimmer of hope!!!

Yay lots of us due around the same time :) last time I started a thread like this I think there were 3-4 BFP's, the way I see it is surely some of us have to get one!!!

Mommymichele, flu like symptoms??? Isn't that a possible sign of pg???

When is everyone testing?? I'm going to try and wait until AF is due. Shouldn't be to hard since I have no pg test left and am going to force myself not to order anymore until I'm at least 1 day late!

Myself, welshrose and pippin are all testing on the 16th!

Well I'll keep my fingers well and truly crossed for you all!!

I can already tell I'm going to get obsessed with symptom spotting this month!

Aren't we all ClaireLR!!! Goodness I am only 4 dpo and I'm already spotting signs. My bbs also are tender MommyMichele for most time past ovulation which is really frustrating. I can only hope that they will start REALLY hurting in a few days.

Hi Cracker, good luck and lets hope there is a chance this month. I'm dead confused with the temps as I only started the day after I think I ovulate so on good advice from WelshRose I think I'm going to stop doing it until next cycle (unless I catch a bean this one of course)!

Anyone got any symptoms yet?

xxxxxxx

hi everybody! Im new here so I thought I would post. the :witch: is due for me around the 11th but Im very irregular on that due to PCOS. me and DH have been TTC for over 2 years. we had our son without trying so I am so blessed for that. I had a HSG this cycle so maybe that helped my fertility. I am now 12 DPO and feel alot different this time so im keeping my fingers crossed and probably gonna POAS in a couple of days. Baby dust to all!! :dust:

hiya im due on the 18th/19th december this is my 6th cycle and i dont feel optomistic at all :(

hi everyone

I am new here too!:happydance: due af on dec 13th but cyccles have been off so between dec 13-17!!

this waiting game is so hard, i really have to try and forget about it, but i find myself obsessing about it all the time! I am a lunatic!! :hissy:

baby dust to you all :bfp:

Hi everyone

Well I have had the weirdest thing happen today....

at the beginning of this thread I said that I had ov'd but then a couple of posts later I said that I still had ov pains. Anyway today I have had ov type pains again but in both sides - left side this morning and right side this afternoon.

Has anyone else had this before, I'm not sure what to think, Ov test aren't showing anything, what do you reckon??

Well I've just been to this website

https://www.webmd.com/baby/healthtool...ion-calculator

and according to this the witch isn't due for me until 21/12 not 17/12! Like I said though at least it will stop me thinking I'm pg till then at least! Makes me wonder if I am still ovulating though as per the above post!

Sounds a bit like it hun,
Keep up the Bd'ing :winkwink:

Do you chart BBT?
It's only my first month charting but have found it so helpful.

:hug:

Hi everyone

Well I have had the weirdest thing happen today....

at the beginning of this thread I said that I had ov'd but then a couple of posts later I said that I still had ov pains. Anyway today I have had ov type pains again but in both sides - left side this morning and right side this afternoon.

Has anyone else had this before, I'm not sure what to think, Ov test aren't showing anything, what do you reckon??

I think I O'ed last monday and hav had cramps and twinges ever since. I am on a 27/28 day cycle since I came of BCP so am due AF on Saturday 13th so I must have O'ed and just HOPE these cramps are a good sign!!!

Okay-I am due on the 14th but sometimes AF is late, ARG...Can I join you guys! We are TTC #1. I have been feeling kinda icky, but think I may just have a head cold. I am trying to hold out to test, but it is so hard!!!!!

Great thread Claire

I am also testing on the 18th December - so should be a busy old week for us lot next week. lol

fingers crossed for our :bfp::bfp::bfp:

:hug::hug:

:shy: I'm anxious. I have a doctor's appt. today. It's a follow up on my blood tests results. Hopefully I get good news.

I am currently 7-8 DPO. I was so tired yesterday. I slept pretty much all day. I'm also getting sharp pains, not similar to PMS cramps. Anyone else experiencing this?

Charts are looking good WelshRose!! :happydance: It's so good that we are all testing at the same time. We are bound to have a few wonderful Christmas BFP. However, I'm not feeling very optimistic this month even though I had my strongest OPK and we time bding to perfection! Why!!!! :hissy: As for Oving pains I don't get them so can't help you all.

xxxxxx

Isn't it strange the way that some months you feel super optimistic and then other months you just feel that it's just not your month?? Well it seems a few of us are having the same type of pains, babybump 96 the pains I'm having are quite sharp and exactly the same place as the pain when I ov. Sometimes it's one sharp pain and then other times the pain stays and it's like a throbbing pain. Hope it's a good sign for us :happydance:

welshrose - I don't temp anymore because I found that my temps were constantly all over the place, up one day down the next, up for 2 days down for 3. There didn't seem to be any consistency to it so I gave up!

EMBY - when are you testing?

I've also been a right crabby cow all day and have only just woke up having gone to sleep at abou 645pm - something I never do anymore. Just felt so tired. I'm hoping all these signs are early symptoms, I have to admit I feel super optimistic this month for some reason!!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->