Now in 2WW, witch due 17 Dec, anyone with me??

Hi ladies,

I'm 5 DPO and :witch: is due on 18th. FF says I should test on 22nd.

So far not many symptoms for me, just some twinges in the area of my right ovary but I was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries a year ago (but not PCOS) and I do get twinges from time to time so I'm not reading much into it.

Not sure whether I'll last until the 22nd before testing. I have a hospital appointment (diabetes pre-pregnancy clinic) on the 18th so I may sneak in a test before I go. Just in case.

A BFP in the week before Christmas would be super cool! :happydance:

I am trying not to test until the day my period is due on the 14th, but I usually break down and test earlier. I don't temp either, but have felt warm lately and took my temp with a regular thermometer. It has been like 99.1-.6

I am feeling super optimistic this month too. It would be the best Christmas present ever!!

I've just checked FF and the reason it's suggesting I wait until 22nd to test is because this is the first cycle that I've been charting my temperatures so it doesn't yet know what my LP is so it's erring on the side of caution. However long we have to wait will always feel too long though!

hhhmmm I'm cramping 6 days before AF??? Tempted to get a test in the morning. I'm roughly 10 dpo now anyway.

Hi ladies,

Count me in, I am testing on December 13th, my cycle is off as well so could be December 15th as well. My temp has been up 99.6 - 99.7 straight since November 29th. I am surely hoping to be :bfp: !!!!

I have had nausea, tender bbs, smell everything strong, tired, and light cramping here and there but mine is mostly on the left side. I have not had spotting as of yet. I had a positive OPK on November 29th with lots and lots of bding. Oh yea and lots of tooting :blush:

I hope we can get our :bfp: Baby dust to all

:dust:

No test this morning. Got 6 inches of snow instead. Time to tough it out.

6inches of snow oh wow!!! I am due to test or receive :af: on 19th Dec so just two days behind, so I would love to join you in the 2ww - its nerving me I know I should bring some PMA with me but not feelng this month at all......I believe I had a chemical the month before last as my symptoms were so high and so diff to norm and I was a day late and then my period was so different so the fact that I dont have any symptoms again really makes me feel out and i am just feeling so low about all this now (sorry for outburst) how is everyone feeling? any good symptoms or news?? xxx

um my tummy is tender, never had this before and my areolas are larger. I officially have a 40 inch bust! I barely move and they jiggle!

Ahhh so many of us now, excellent. Just wish I have some symptoms to add but I don't :hissy: it's still very early though so can't complain. I'm so cold though hands and feet are like blocks of ice, but putting this down to coming down with a cold/flu and the fact it's freezing here in London. Anyone thinking of caving in yet :muaha:

MommyMichele can't help but want to scream :test:

babybump96 how did it go at the doctors???

Hi everyone

Well today I have had pain in my boobies under my arm (on the right side) so I'm sitting at work thinking great another symptom :happydance: anyways, I just got in the shower and it would seem have an ingrowing hair there :dohh: :blush: hehehe.

Only other possibe symptom today is quite a lot of EWCM, not loads but I don't normally have any!

Pre-seed has arrived today so if I do get :bfn: I'm all prepared for next month, and if I do happen to get :bfp: then one of you girlies are quite welcome to it!

mommymichele - did you test?? I've got a good feeling!!!

Count me in too girlies. My AF is due on 18th, my first cycle after m/c.

Wouldn't it be a lovely Xmas pressie? If I'm so lucky I'd not tell DH until Xmas day and wrap the + BFP test up for him as a gift.

Good luck girls!

:dust:

Thats a great idea! Not sure I'd be able to keep quiet for that long though!!

this is my 2nd month trying.
im due either 17 or 18th .

i hate this wait. im already getting some wierd sorts of symptoms but i always feel like im might be imagining them lol.

Beaubelle tell us your symptoms!! I just lurrrrve to obsess!!

ha ha. well last thursday/friday i had these wierd period like pains and light headness along with neasea untill like saturday/sunday.
and then today and yesterday ive had wierd pains going up and across my abdomin that feels more like a stretching pain as if ive done 100.0000000 sit ups ha ha.

also keep getting headaches and keep burping along with heartburn (sorry for tmi lol) and my skin is getting a few minor spots when im normally quiet clear skinned!

but most of them could mean anything lol

Ohhh isn't symptom spotting a nightmare! I feel like I make it up every month, as I'm not spotting any this month I have decided that is a good sign!! Hahahaha

Who else is symptom spotting????

i cant help it ha ha.
but i rarely get a minute to myself atm so when on the rarity that i do notice something out of the ordinary i feel like im spotting 100 things at once ha ha

:dohh:Now I have AF type cramps and I'm sure it's because I am thinking of it. Never put myself down as a hypercondriac but now I'm seriously considering it!!!:rofl:

Roll on the 16th!!!

I symptom spot ALLLLLLL the time!! and I'm only 3/4 DPO (not 100% sure when I ov'd!)

beaubelle your symptoms sound brilliant - when did you ov and when are you testing??

Sorry to hear about your m/c xxKelxx. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->