Now in 2WW, witch due 17 Dec, anyone with me??

I symptom spot ALLLLLLL the time!! and I'm only 3/4 DPO (not 100% sure when I ov'd!)

beaubelle your symptoms sound brilliant - when did you ov and when are you testing??

well acording to my little ticker ive got 8 days till testing so thats like 2DPO?

i never know ha ha.

alllllso one i never really thought about but noticed a week or so ago my right breast was alot firmer then my left (i have implants so dont know if that adds to anythin lol) it wasnt overly sore or tender but just felt ROCK hard lol. and my left felt like its normal squishy self ha ha. even my OH commented on the differance lol.
now they are kinda back to normal but hmmm am i just imaging more ha ha

I have implants too! I know exactly what you mean! Mine are much more firmer and omg talk about feeling like a punching bag!

I'm about 10-12 dpo here, so I running for a test today. I will post it later.

Hey Everyone :hi:
GoodLuck MommyMichele :hugs:

I'm sooo glad you mentioned the situps Beau_Belle......had the exact same feeling when I was 2dpo....thought I was going :wacko: :rofl:

Since then my symptoms have been.......posting a Lisa's room sign on the bathroom door as I seem to spend a good proportion of the day in there going for a wee!
Tender boobs and stinging nipples, headaches, backache, mild nausea and dizziness.
Yesterday I noticed a tiny bit of heartburn and today I've had it as well oh and constipation.

Has anyone had any implantation spotting? I've had some spotting for 3 days now. It's very light pink in colour and I only really notice it when I wipe. I'm 11dpo today and had a dip in my chart on 8dpo.
I would of said that AF was due from sunday just gone to today. But as I didn't O until cd20 FF is predicting AF on the 14th. I don't feel like the :witch: is going to arrive but.....:shrug:
Anybody experiencing the same thing?

Goodluck everyone hope we all get our :bfp:s.

:hug:
:flower:

BFN today...................... I think. Can't post a pic of it today, comps acting up again. That barely there second line is more than likely my imagination.

Hey Everyone :hi:
GoodLuck MommyMichele :hugs:

I'm sooo glad you mentioned the situps Beau_Belle......had the exact same feeling when I was 2dpo....thought I was going :wacko: :rofl:

Since then my symptoms have been.......posting a Lisa's room sign on the bathroom door as I seem to spend a good proportion of the day in there going for a wee!
Tender boobs and stinging nipples, headaches, backache, mild nausea and dizziness.
Yesterday I noticed a tiny bit of heartburn and today I've had it as well oh and constipation.

Has anyone had any implantation spotting? I've had some spotting for 3 days now. It's very light pink in colour and I only really notice it when I wipe. I'm 11dpo today and had a dip in my chart on 8dpo.
I would of said that AF was due from sunday just gone to today. But as I didn't O until cd20 FF is predicting AF on the 14th. I don't feel like the :witch: is going to arrive but.....:shrug:
Anybody experiencing the same thing?

Goodluck everyone hope we all get our :bfp:s.

Sounds good! When are you going to test?

I am 9dpo, had cramping and twinges since O - almost like pulling, not so much today but that has been replaced with heartburn and still having creamy CM! Oh yes and some lovely spots have appeared.

If I get my BFN I'm going to be worried there is something wrong with my insides with all these cramps and pains
Good luck!! hopefully it'll be our :bfp::bfp:

I am really getting tired of these cramps! Had them for about a week now!

Thanks Cracker hun :hugs:
I know what you mean about the cramps, althou they've felt completely different to anykind of AF cramps......that's what I've convinced myself :rofl:

FF says to test on the 18th hun......but it's like 19dpo! and with FF predicting AF on the 14th I thought I'd join Pippin and Forever 3 on the
16th....even that seems like years away:rofl:

How bout you hun, when are you testing?

It's only 6 days away WelshRose!! :happydance: Less than a week and if you don't have a visit from the :witch: in two days I'm betting £1000 you are preggers!!!! Actually make that a million the I won't ever have to work again!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

And what do you mean MommyMichele you had a faint line!!!!????? Post a pic!!!!

All right, here.....

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/S6300571.jpg

I swear it's all in my head. Only I can see it and just barely.

Bout time comp started working properly!

Thanks Cracker hun :hugs:
I know what you mean about the cramps, althou they've felt completely different to anykind of AF cramps......that's what I've convinced myself :rofl:

FF says to test on the 18th hun......but it's like 19dpo! and with FF predicting AF on the 14th I thought I'd join Pippin and Forever 3 on the
16th....even that seems like years away:rofl:

How bout you hun, when are you testing?

FF says the 20th which is 19dpo too!! I'm never going to be able to wait that long, AF predicted on on the 13th...Saturday! So am going to test on that day (12dpo) -luckily I away from tomorrow afternoon til Friday night so it'll take my mind off it!!

I've had blood in my nose when i have blown it today and yesterday - is that a symptom? Blimey I am going doolally!!

Cracker your temps are looking fantastic!!! I heard bleeding gums were a sign not sure about the nose though. Anyway can't wait to hear the test results....

MommyMichele can't see anything hun but the pictures are quite orange and that would affect what we see. Leaky boobs are good though I think, hang on in there.

FF says the 20th which is 19dpo too!! I'm never going to be able to wait that long, AF predicted on on the 13th...Saturday! So am going to test on that day (12dpo) -luckily I away from tomorrow afternoon til Friday night so it'll take my mind off it!!

I've had blood in my nose when i have blown it today and yesterday - is that a symptom? Blimey I am going doolally!!

I think suggesting we wait til 19dpo is just plain rude! :rofl:
The person who made FF must be a man! :rofl:
Got all my fingers and toes crossed for you hun on saturday :dust:

oops just editing this as I forgot to add.....I've heard of blood in nose as a sign :happydance:

Pippin posted (I forgot to quote! :dohh:)
It's only 6 days away WelshRose!! Less than a week and if you don't have a visit from the in two days I'm betting £1000 you are preggers!!!! Actually make that a million the I won't ever have to work again!!!!

And Pippin.....what can I say to that?! :rofl:
I'd better sneakily test on friday and then if :bfp: I'd better buy several lotto tickets to be able to give you your million :rofl:

I so hope you're right hun. And you'll see, when you're looking through bleary eyes from all the coughing at your :bfp: :winkwink: :rofl:

Love ya hun :hugs:

I told you all I was imagining things. Was going to get a test for the AM, but have decided to wait till Monday. AF is due Sunday.

Ahh WelshRose you make me laugh, and cough, stop!!! We'll share the million how about that!!!! Hehehehe. My urges to POAS are getting stronger and I'm only 7dpo, you must be biting your nails. AHHHHHHH

MommyMichele don't worry just yet, if you think you see something then you are probably right, just wait and see on Sunday.

Ahh WelshRose you make me laugh, and cough, stop!!! We'll share the million how about that!!!! Hehehehe. My urges to POAS are getting stronger and I'm only 7dpo, you must be biting your nails. AHHHHH.

Ditto Babe! I'm going to stay :bodyb: hun and wait til the 16th.
Lovin the idea of a shared million thou! :rofl:

:hug::hug:

Oooh all these symptoms are sounding brill! I have heard of blood in the nose as a symptom too!!!

Well today I have had twinges in my ovary, but I have to say I've been having those ever since ov! I always seem to get them the same time of day, around lunchtime. I've never heard of that as a symptom so I dunno.

The only good thing today is I've had loads of creamy CM and I usually have hardly anything - not even when I ov! So hoping thats a good sign.

I've decided not to test until the 21st as I thought I was due on 17th but the website I mentioned earlier in the thread estimated 21st! And it estimated my last three correctly! I dont know if I'llholdout till then but we'll see!

Good luckfor early BFP's girlies!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->