Now THATS a BFP LOL

WhosThatGirl

Mommy of 4 amazing kids!
Reaction score
So a friend of mine who is 3 weeks ahead of me (shes 10 weeks) had a left over HPT and was going to toss it. Knowing I am a POAS-Aholic she offered it to me. I'm 7 wks 3 days but took it anyways. Thought i'd video it for fun cause i'm weird like that LOL :)

The test was already turning positive before I could get the cap back on it from dipping it in the urine and turn the camera on. It actually turned :bfp: almost the second the urine hit it. So thats a :bfp: if I've ever seen one lol :happydance:

View My Video

Just thought other POAS-aholics like myself might enjoy :)

Now you are one proud mama to be. Love'n the lines!!!!

Im amazed there was enough dye left over for the control window lol

I know, the frer i took last week there was hardly any dye left for the control window. I think the equate tests have much more dye in them the FRER do though.

haha that reminds me of the 2nd FRER I took last week I think. The pregnancy line came up right away and the control line was so weak.

Nice lines you got! :D

Fab line! Loving the vid idea :D xx

Great... lovely test congrats

wow one strong line you got there lol

that's how fast my line came up when i was preg with dd...but i tested like a week after my period was due i think!! congratulations!

now thats a nice line! thanks for sharing :)

So that's what I'm waiting for!

Congrats!

:rofl:What a POAS!!!!:rofl:
i love watching your tests!! congratulations!!! thanx for sharing ....:hugs:

Its really cool isnt it i still sometimes take the odd test i cant quite still believe there`s a baby growing insdie me yeye.xx

That just brought back memories of my twin pregnancy!! It came up just as fast as that video you did! We weren't even trying, took the test at work because I looked at the calender and realized I was a week late for AF...

I've always wanted to take a test even though I was 8-10 weeks =) Glad to see someone actually did it!!

Congrats and hope everything is going great for you!!

Wow, that was beautiful to watch. There should have been a symphony in the background.

Now you are one proud mama to be. Love'n the lines!!!!

Im amazed there was enough dye left over for the control window lol

Haha, good point ! :]
Anyways BIG FAT KUDOS on your BIG FAT POSITIVE !!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->