NTNP #1... Excited

Miama

Reaction score
Hi ladies... :flower: :winkwink:

Anyone NTNP # 1? Would love to hear your stories...

I'm 25, DH is 29, and this is my 8th month NTNP... What about you?

Hello! Im 26 and oh is 27. Just had my implant removed on monday. We are going to start ntnp probably in 2-3 months time as we have travel plans for christmas and want to be able to go.

Hello :)
I'm 25, OH 32. I recently came off the pill (end of December I think?) and weve been NTNP for around a month. We're both really excited :) I'm actually waiting to see if my period comes this month, so far it's 'late' if I go by my last couple of cycles however I did a test 2 days 'late' and it was a BFN so we shall see!
Just thought it would be nice to talk to any other ladies out there going through the same thing! ^_^

Hello :)
I'm 25, OH 32. I recently came off the pill (end of December I think?) and weve been NTNP for around a month. We're both really excited :) I'm actually waiting to see if my period comes this month, so far it's 'late' if I go by my last couple of cycles however I did a test 2 days 'late' and it was a BFN so we shall see!
Just thought it would be nice to talk to any other ladies out there going through the same thing! ^_^

Welcome and Good luck! Hope u'll get your BFP this month! Keep us updated :flower:

Thank you Miama :) not holding my breath...not sure how likely it is to get a positive now if it was negative at 2 days late? Will keep you updated :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->