NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Stevensmummyx

Mum of 2 boys and one surprise bump
Reaction score
Our thread for peanuts #2!!
Where we talk about anything and everything!!
Pull up a chair and come join us :)!

We have our first BFP!! congrats Inge :wohoo:
Second BFP Tabitha! Yayyyyyy!!! :wohoo:
Third BFP Janna!! Congrats!!! :wohoo:
Fourth BFP Mummy!! Wooohhhooo :wohoo:
Fifth BFP (lucky Friday 13th BFP) Spunky!!! congrats!! :wohoo:
Sixth BFP missymojo! Yayyyyyy congrats!! :wohoo:
Seventh BFP missmummy2be yayyyy congrats :wohoo:
Eighth BFP 17missmummytobee woohoo!! Congrats :wohoo:
Ninth BFP Allismommy woooo!! Congrats!! :wohoo:
We hit doubly figures!!
Tenth BFP Mrs. Aj woooo! Congrats :
Eleventh BFP Bec27! Congrats!! :wohoo:
Twelth BFP me :D stevensmummyx :wohoo:
Thirteenth BFP Starry night! Congrats :wohoo:
Fourteenth BFP 2workingon3! Yayyyy! :wohoo:
Fifthteenth BFP jjsmom! Congrats :wohoo:
who's next?

Happy and healthy 9 months to all you lovely ladies!​

This is my first time NTNP, I did not even know there was a term for that until I came across this forums lol
My fiance and I decided to stop using contraception a week and a half ago, and made love a few times when I was ovulating, my period is due in 5 days, and i'm actually very exited, even if I am not pregnant to be actually kind of trying. :3
My first time experiencing the two week wait.

I didn't know it existed until I joined here lol, god I love Bnb lol!!
It's exciting eh? What contraception were you using if you dont mind me asking?
Fx'd for you hun! X

Hiya

I was the same, this forum has enlightened me a lot.
I'm having the coil removed on the 16th of this month I think I more excited that I can poas again!!

Good luck ladies xx

Same lol!! I am such a POAS addict! Lol and it's been too long Since I have lol! Aww we have not long to go then, your getting yours out the week after me :) best of luck!! :dust: x

I've been off the pill since November so we've had a nice few months...really in no hurry for a BFP but sometime this year would be nice...

How are you adjusting to being off the pill? I found it messes me up for a while xx

This time was easier. I didn't feel many side effects. The first time I came off the pill thought...yikes it was like I turned into a crazy person.

However, I did one of those 5 day early tests yesterday and got a very very faint line. I'm totally freaked out. I was really hoping it wouldn't happen for a few more months....i should test again but I'm scared too. My DH is gonna freak!

Aww that's great!! If it happens then it's fate!! Everything happened for a reason :p when you going to test next? Xx

I'd like to just wait til Monday and if no AF I will test again, but I know myself and I'll cave before then and probably test again tomorrow...

Lol I am the same I could wait :haha: I'm a POAS addict!! X

oh wait...tomorrow is Friday the 13th...maybe I won't test til Saturday :haha:

I had my implant out 2 days ago and we are NTNP #2 as well! Iv lost a bit of weight and am in the 10st range that I wanted to be so we are both happy to go for it. Leo is 9months this month so will have at least 18months between LO's. We only want 2 so it will be perfect. Im getting cloth nappies and going to try harder to breastfeed next time :thumbup:Cant wait to have 2 close together :cloud9:

Our DD is 9 months (almost 10) so if this is a BFP they will be 18 months apart....scary

oh wait...tomorrow is Friday the 13th...maybe I won't test til Saturday :haha:

:haha: aww yeah I forgot about fri the 13th lol! Yeah I would wait lol

Welcome inge!! Your LO is gorgeous!! I always wanted kids close together but as I had steven at 17 we decided to wait (well my OH did lol) how do u feel now that your implant is out? I feel so calm and I've not been jumping down anyone's neck all the time lol!! Xx

I'm also NTNP #2 (I think lol). My little boy is only 8 months old so don't know if I'm completely bonkers or not! Good luck xx

I'm also NTNP #2 (I think lol). My little boy is only 8 months old so don't know if I'm completely bonkers or not! Good luck xx

Hehe there's only two month between my younger brother and me, he was 8 weeks premature, we have a fantasic relationship! That's what I wanted for my kids lol!! Good luck for you hun xx

Well ladies. I took a test w/ the pink dye last night and got a more definite line for BFP. Still in disbelief really so I'm going to wait til Monday (when AF is due) and test again. :dohh:

Woohoo!! Post a pic so we can have a peek!! Hope this is it for you!! Xx

I feel so much happier. I used to nearly kill OH every day but hes not annoying me anymore :haha: LO has 2 teeth now and is hurting so hes not a happy boy lately. Hes getting lots of cuddles but nothing is helping :cry: bonjo - wow good luck :thumbup: have you brought a clearblue test with conception indictaor? I didnt believe I was pregnant til the words "pregnant" came up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->