NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

well Iv had EWCM for the last 4 days and today it was still there but not as wet. Wev DTD pretty much every day since implant came out :blush: bar about 2 days :haha: Had such bad cramps last night and just feel weird :shrug:

I'm still having Ewcm but it seems to be mixed with White creamy cm :s not sure what's going on! I have also had thee worst cramp!! Was at a friends last night for dinner, everyone else also had drinks (I am the designated driver lol) but my cramp was that bad I had to come home :( xx

:dohh: Sorry my name is Lauren :thumbup::thumbup:

Talking about the people thinking we're crazy....we were fully prepared to say it was an accident as so many people judge but at the end of the day it's our lives - why do people even have to ask the question? All I got with Abigail was oh congratulations...was it planned? :dohh: And that's your business because??!?

Hey Lauren :)! All I got when I fell pregnant with steven was 'what didyour mum say?' I was 16 but was quick enough to tell them to feck off lol! I don't see y anyone should but in! When I do eventually fall pregnant I will tell people it was planned even if I am NTNP and if they have a problem then tuff luck lol! Xx

Everyone asked me the same when we had caylee.... and Im like that it your business why?

Lol some people dont know where to shove their nose! P.s caylee is beautiful!! X

I've got a job interview today ladies! I don't really like the sound of the job but I need to help pay the bills! It's not as much money as I wanted and longer hours than I wanted but I need something soon, especially as I want to qualify for maternity allowance for baby 2!

Brilliant!! Good luck Lauren!! Fingers crossed for you!! Let us know how you get on! X

The interview went well, sounds like it might be a better job than I originally thought so fingers crossed!

I told hubby how it went and he said in an excited manner "then we can have another baby" he seemed so excited at the thought and I asked him if he would be happy to have one now and he smiled and nodded! Wooohoooo! It was him that kept saying we'll NTNP until June when we will try full on, but if all goes well we could be celebrating next Christmas with our 2 babies :) :)

Thank You! I need to update that photo she doesn't really look like that now lol
Here is a new photo of her :)

Attachments

• 408769_10150558446097526_504617525_10924460_264465960_n.jpg
    408769_10150558446097526_504617525_10924460_264465960_n.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
Woohooo!!! That's fantastic!!! So so made up for you!! When will you find out if you have the job? X

Aww Tabitha she's got a gorgeous smile!!

I'm not sure when I find out about the job, he said they want to do 2nd interviews but it doesn't sound like there are many candidates! If I don't get this one I'll probably temp to qualify for maternity allowance and spend the rest of the time with Abigail :)

I've warned hubby that this means I will be addicted to POAS until I get a little red line!

How is everyone else getting on? x

I've had my implant out for exactly 2 weeks today :) I've decided that if af doesn't show up before then I'm gonna test in 2 weeks but here's hoping! Xx

I'm hoping that I am this month but realisticaly I only had a small bleed since coming off the pill and most of it wasn't even blood it was more "gunk" sorry tmi lol!

So I'm not sure if I can call that a period or not, of course I wasn't expecting to ttc so soon so didn't even mark down the dates lol! So if it happens this month then we'll be very lucky, but I'm hoping for next month :)

It would be amazing to catch the first month eh? Maybe we will be one of the lucky ones, I've not had anything at all since coming of the implant :/! Xx

Well I spoke too soon AF arrived just now but at least that means I'm in with a chance next month :)

Fingers crossed for you!

I had mine out 2 weeks ago yesterday too, had my EWCM and pains 18-20th this month now ok. Bit sore in the left side but that might be the exercise I did yesterday :haha: I stopped my bleeding 1-2 days after it came out which was great and Iv not had any since :thumbup:

I didn't even bleed when mines came out :/ I've been cramping like hell and had really sore back yesterday but I'm sure its not a bean, never know tho, sorry about the witch Lauren, fx'd for next cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->