NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Lol my OH tried to wind me up last night and he was surprised when I didn't bite lol I feel so calm haha!! Tmi alert but I have Ewcm!! I thought it was a bit fast for coming off the implant but who knows eh lol aww such a shame poor Leo :( have u tried bongela teething gel? It worked wonders for steven, and I Bought a tube for my mouth ulcers lol! It's good lol xx

yep tried, it works little. OH admitted last night he wants another LO soon. He wouldnt say the words but I managed to get him to admit it :haha:

Lol inge that's the exact same as steven!! I know he does he just won't say those words, he practically begged me to get the implant out so I said ok I will get the coil or the mini pill and he said no he didn't want me to get anything lol!!

Btw I have to tell you all this story, last night me and oh were bd about half 11-12ish and my mobile phone rang I wasn't going to answer it but steven spotted it was my boss and I knew it was to let me know what shift it was working today so I answered!! And my oh trying to be funny didn't stop dancing :blush: have any of you tried talking on a phone and trying to contain your noises?? No well it's hard and at one point I let out a noise lmaooo!!! Anyhoo I got to work this morning and my boss asked if there was something wrong with my phone as I sounded funny lmaoo, I told him no I was up playing the wii he keeps staring at me as if I'm weird I'm positive he knows lmao, excuse me while I go bury my head in the sand!! Xx

Hello, I am NTNP number 2 :) I got off the pill 3 months ago and finally got my period yay!
Caylee is almost 8 months old...
Forgot to add I have lost over 100 pounds since having her.. I had PCOS its gone now since i lost all the weight

Wooo!! Yay for first period and yay for pcos going away!! Hope you catch that eggy fast! Xxx

Congrats bonjo!

AMAZING weight loss tabitha!! WOW! Great about no longer having PCOS! What's your secret for weight loss?

James is 7 months old and both my husband and I are ready for the next! I got off the minipill when James was like 4-5 months as I didn't feel good on it. We used condoms until the end of last year. No period yet... Just started using OPKs, so far negative, but a couple of weeks ago I had lots of EWCM and have had a lot of CM since. Hoping it's a good thing, but I'm worried no period=no ovulating. I'm exclusively breast feeding so worried how long ttc #2 will take. I think I'll switch over to TTC when I can actually track ovulation and periods.

Just Diet and Exercise I was almost 300lbs now I weigh 190 or so I have about 40 more pounds to go... I never want to be that big again especially being pregnant I was miserable. Plus I had GD and everything else.

I had GD too. I don't want to be where I was either just cause I want to be healthier pregnant again. I was 180lbs when I was 41w4d but would like to be less so I wont be at risk for as much and so doctors wont give me a bad time (which they did!)

Big congrats on the weight loss.

Btw congrats bonjo! I'm taking it you got a definate line!! So happy for you!!!

How is everyone??? Xx

Broody. Husband said he's not yet ready to give up the condoms... Even though we haven't used them the last 7 times we :sex: Don't know what's up with him. He says he wants another, and acts like it, but then says weird crap like that.

How are you? Notice anything since you got your implant out?

Btw my oh has started playing up aswell must be something in the water!! We were using the pull out method but he never pulled out 2 times in a row then the next night said he's gonna go buy condoms, erm what's the point in that lol? Nah not much ive been feeling like shit but I'm thinking that's more to do with me having a shit immune system lol!! How's u? Xx

What's with them? It just annoys me. Fine, if you want to use condoms then you take the time to use them as I'm not going to push them. Sorry you're not feeling well! I've just been tired and run down, but I think it has something to do with the weather. We just got rain today for the first time in a month and I haven't been going on a walk like I've been trying to do a few times a week.

WOW your LO Steven's birthday is coming up!!!! Are you doing anything special?

We dont use anything..... This is the first time im trying without clomid.... I hope it works well for us though :)

God knows, I had offered to go have the coil fitted if he really didn't want to have another kid and he practically begged me not to so I didn't!

Aww I know I'm so excited, not as much as him tho he went in a huff because he ha to wait 10 more sleeps lol!! Yeah were not gonna bother with a party this year he asked to go swimming and bowling so me OH and LO will have a lovely family day :) xx

Hi I'm NTNP at the moment. We have a definate TTC date of June but really won't mind if it happens earlier. I had to come off the pill as it had turned me into a monster! I was so grumpy and angry all the time! Didn't affect me that way before and I was on it for 6 years! I've been chopping and changing my mind about whether I can cope with another one and my hubby actually came out and said he wants another one last weekend...I have to say I did jump for joy just a little!

It's nice to see some others with small age gaps, I sometimes think people will think I'm crazy but to us it just makes sense!

Anyway good luck all and hopefully we'll be celebrating more than one baby on the way soon!

Hi mummy 1985, what's your real name if you don't mind? Aww so happy for you! I hope you catch that eggy fast! I'm the same I didn't want a big age gap between kids and now there will be 4 year gap already :( I have a 10 month gap between me and my brother (he was premature) then a year between him and my other brother then a year and a half for my next brother, they were my best friends growing up and I wanted that go my kids lol! Xxx

tabitha - Ohh!! How exciting! Hopefully clomid wont be needed for the next one!

Stevensmummy - Haha, I bet he's excited! Sounds like you guys have a lovely day planned! My brother and I are only 16 months apart, I'd love James to have a close sibling! I didn't even realize how much I wanted another baby until my husband didn't use the pull out method then joked that I was pregnant, since then I've SO been hoping. No luck so far though...

mummy1985 - I was on the mini pill and it made me feel pregnant all the time! Hated it, was on it for only two months then went off. I also think people will think I'm crazy if I do fall pregnant and find out WE DID plan it! (Most of the second children - and last as our family mostly only does 2 babies - are accidents in my family!)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

I was on the mini pill and I Hated it!.. never getting on the pill again lol

Not for me again either! I'd rather use condoms (and I'm not a fan of those)!! Maybe just a regular combo pill, didn't mind those.

I Hateeeee the pill!! I was on it for almost 2 year, it wasn't so bad just gave me headaches but when I came off it, it messed up my body something awful!! My cycles were never regular again! And I used to be every 28 days on the dot!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->