NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Hello!!! We're doing well! I am now a SAHM! It's difficult right now but we're making due. I'm loving being a mom again and we are currently TTC! How is everyone else doing? I can't believe it's already been almost 6 months since we've had our little ones!

Ahh really? I shall be stalking again lol! I noticed a lot of ladies in here have had their BFPs since! Congrats to you all hope its all going well!! And I know!! How fast has time went in!!! I'm supposed to be back from mat leave in may but thinking of leaving uni (can't afford childcare) and going back to college, where strangely they will help me with childcare lol! No more babies for us (for the time being, I'm mega broody!!!) Were waiting till I move with steven (hopefully soon!) So he can help out etc, raising two kids on your own is hard work lol! X

I couldn't afford childcare either which is why I became a SAHM. I was paying out about as much in my check as I was making. DH was supposed to go into the Marines but then when it got time for him to go, they told him he had too many dependents so he couldn't go in unless it was the reserves which he said no to. He finally got discharged 10 days ago after weeks trying to get himself discharged and he is signing up for the Army now. He has about 10 lbs to lose which isn't that difficult if he'd actually try! He told me to make a cake even though I told him it wasn't fair to him because he couldn't eat it. Well I made it finally and he ate a massive piece like twice the size of mine! I was like umm...yeah that'll really help you lose the weight. He eats all that and donuts at work when I'm not around to tell him no. So likely he won't be going in until another year down the road if we're lucky then. He said he can do it in 2 to 3 weeks but we'll see. I don't have my hopes up. I do know that if it comes down to it then I will be fined next year for not having health insurance due to the new Obamacare that is taking affect and I think it's ridiculous. But that is my measly opinion. LOL!

I understand what you mean by dealing with two kids on your own. I have a hard time with my two due to JJ's ADHD but we'll see what happens! I can't wait to finally see that BFP again! We've had a few weeks of really bad news so some good news is in order! I knew my Great Aunt was sick but didn't know why, they found out she had lung cancer and 2 days later she had passed! My Aunt had stage 4 colon cancer and was fighting and she finally lost the fight yesterday. So I really am hoping that we see another life created with these loses of life we've seen.

Glad to see those that had been trying finally have their BFPs!!!!

Sorry to hear that but the only positive is that they are no longer suffering. I was working in a cancer ward for my placement just before finishing up for mat leave and I specifically remember meeting one lady one week, she was sore, tired in pain etc, never did complained once, she past away the following week and I got the chance to do last officer and prepare her body for the morgue. She honestly looked so peaceful and at ease and it was reassuring imo. Cancer is horrible :(! And yes you're defo due sokme good news hun.

Yeah I remember he was signing up for the marines, that's a shame but I always say everything happens for a reason, now make sure he gets off his ass and works that cake off :haha:

How does obamacare work? X

Sorry to hear that but the only positive is that they are no longer suffering. I was working in a cancer ward for my placement just before finishing up for mat leave and I specifically remember meeting one lady one week, she was sore, tired in pain etc, never did complained once, she past away the following week and I got the chance to do last officer and prepare her body for the morgue. She honestly looked so peaceful and at ease and it was reassuring imo. Cancer is horrible :(! And yes you're defo due sokme good news hun.

Yeah I remember he was signing up for the marines, that's a shame but I always say everything happens for a reason, now make sure he gets off his ass and works that cake off :haha:

How does obamacare work? X

No idea how obamacare works! I just know we get fined if we don't have insurance. We have to purchase it ourselves if we don't have it but if we have low income we might qualify for some type of tax write off. But frankly, I can't afford it!

OK, for the news...I got my BFP yesterday!!!!! I didn't get one 3 days ago so I just knew I was out. But something told me to test yesterday so I did. Got a very light one, so I figured I'm probably 10/11 dpo yesterday. Now what gets me is that would put my right around the day of or the day after my Aunt passed away. I don't know why I had to count back and link it to that, but I couldn't help it. So I wonder if she sent me a miracle. I'm going to do a clearblue on Christmas day!

Merry Christmas!! I got a positive digi Christmas morning!! We are super excited!! Can't wait to confirm with a doctor now! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!! And congrats jjsmom!! Excellent news! H&H 9 month to you xx

Thank you!! Im super excited! Im currently cd1 and he heads back for around 10 weeks soon so nothing will be happening in the near future but its exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->