NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

I have my first can tomorrow :D! I'm shitting it tho! Lol I've already bought a few bits and bobs! Just hoping it goes well :)! Goodluck tomorrow bec! Are you gonna fine out what you're having? Xx

Good luck bec and stevensmummy! Thanks for the congrats! I'm just excited it finally happened and I even had myself as out this month! We only bd'd once! LOL! I'm 11 dpo now and the line was the same this morning as it was last night but at least the line is darker than yesterday mornings test!

Oh good luck tomorrow stevensmummy, sure it'll go great :) with ours being so close together we don't need to get much so I've been waiting to find out boy or girl so I can buy the coming home outfit and if it's a girl she'll need a whole new wardrobe too! let us know how your scan goes and I'll update you on mine too- here is my 12 week scan pic- any last minute guesses? My friend got pregnant the month they only tried once JJsmum, typical that once you're a bit more relaxed, bam it happens :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
Congrats JJsmom! This is such a lucky thread!

Charlene - good luck with your scan! So exciting!

Bec - are you hoping for a girl? I wanted another boy then a girl, so I was disappointed at first, but have loved buying so much pink!

Yep spunky! Excited and nervous as hell! Can't wait to finally tell people as my parents don't even know yet! X

When I was pregnant with DS, I didn't tell my mom til I was 12 weeks because I had a loss before. She screamed at me for not telling her sooner. So this time as soon as I have it confirmed by a doc (which I need to call and find out what I need to do or see) then I'll tell her. I already have an appt with them about my anxiety which I thought was really making my tummy hurt and all that, but I'm guessing it's the pregnancy now. LOL! I'll see if the want me to stick with my appt or if I need to go see someone else. It's just a family health center so I am not totally sure what I need to do.

So happy for all of you ladies! Can't believe you haven't told your parents stevensmummy! I told my mom at 12dpo and my entire family on Christmas at 5 weeks with Abigail, lol. But since I'm planning a much more relaxed approach this go around, I don't want to know as early as I did and therefore my family won't know so early either. Finding out so early with Abigail was hard because it felt like AGES before I was "safe" at 12 weeks. Well, the whole pregnancy felt like a waiting game actually. Waiting to be out of mc risk at 12 weeks, waiting until gender scan at 18-20 weeks, waiting until viability at 24 weeks, waiting until full term at 37 weeks (which we never actually reached but still!)...

I just hope the next time around is way more relaxed!

I know, it was OH who begged not to tell anyone until we had the scan, was hard tho coz I usually tell my mum everything! Tbh I think she has guessed already x

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but just thought I'd check in..... CHARLENE!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you :) x

eeeeek tester :D im excited!! good luck and keep us posted! hopefully a lovely :bfp: x

I think... Okay don't kill me, but I think I'm going to wait this whole day and test tomorrow morning if there's still no sign of AF.

My reasons are, I could get AF today plus I missed using FMU.
Also, what if my body is switching to a 28-day cycle?
SO...

I'm waiting. :wacko: :shrug:

Just have to wait and see what happens in the morning :D! Really hope its a bfp x

Good luck Starlit!!!!

I am doing well. Been nauseated but trying real hard not to get sick! :) First appt is the 26th! Supposed to schedule a scan after that. How are you??

Good luck testing today starlit :D!

Aww jjsmom its scary how fast it flies in when you get your scan date! I have one next friday, 12 weeks today and my morning sickness has been away for a few weeks and hit me bad this morning, awell will be worth it in the end xx

:bfn: this morning, but I'm not out yet since AF hasn't appeared. I'm going with the wait and see plan till Sunday morning now. Still only 11 dpo today so it could still be too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->