NTNP#2 Thread, 15 BFPs!!! Taking it easy & hoping it happens!! Come join us!

Sorry about bfn! I hope its just to early to show :) keep us posted xx

Hoping for your BFP Starlit!!!!!

It seems to be going slowly but then to think about it I'm already over 6 weeks! To me that seems pretty quickly when I think about it that way. I am hoping my scan will be before Christmas. I have to book it with the hospital so hopefully they can schedule it in a few weeks after my appt. I am hoping I can speak to them at my appt about WIC while I'm there. It shows the office is at the same address as my doc appt. I don't have insurance through my company as it's $75 a week and I can't afford that and pay the bills at the same time. So I had to get on medicaid. I hate to have to do that but I've paid into it for some time and will continue to do so while working. I don't think I'll qualify though once we get married and OH joins the Army but at least we'll get tricare then and hopefully it'll see me through the rest of my journey!

JJ, congrats on your pregnancy!!! I was just coming into this thread to check up on you. I hope your scan does come before Christmas!

JJ, congrats on your pregnancy!!! I was just coming into this thread to check up on you. I hope your scan does come before Christmas!

Thanks Starry! Sorry to see you have another angel :( :hugs: How are you doing?

Sorry about AF starlit, you're a cycle closer to getting your little bean <3 x

Sorry to hear that Starlit!!! Hopefully it'll happen for you this cycle!!!! :hugs:

Hey ladies I am still silently stalking hoping for more :bfp: how is everyone? ive realised that ladies that got their bfps first should have had babies by now so if u wanna update sex and when you had them i will update front page :) also whoever knows the sex can let me know and i will update

:babydust: ti everyone still waiting xx

I'm doing well! I got to see my peanut with arm nubs on Thursday! So exciting! It was wiggling all around! She was like you have one active baby!!!! LOL! I said I'm used to it as I pointed at DS! LOL! Finally told work on Friday with my picture. How are you doing?

Good luck to those still waiting!!! And for those who are about to have their little ones!!

Charlene - sorry I have been gone so long! newborns are so needy! Congrats on the little boy! I hope you are pleased! I had wanted another boy and was disappointed I was having a girl. I am very happy about her now though. I know you're happy either way! :flower: congrats!

Omg I was just thinking about you earlier! (As creepy as that sounds lol) hope all is well! Yeah I'm delighted! I was hoping for a girl but even when she said boy I was over the moon, can't wait to have 2 boys <3 hoping you and the family are all well hun <3 xx

How is everyone doing?? It's been so long since anyone has posted on this thread! :)

I know! It was sooo busy at one point! How are you keeping starlit? X

I know! It was sooo busy at one point! How are you keeping starlit? X

I'm enjoying this relaxing time! Focusing on other things is so much less stressful. I'm not going to lie - we did manage to DTD right around ovulation (thank GOD for friends who go out till all hours!) but I'm so busy with guests and a toddler and everything that I've managed not to think too much about it!! :)
How's everyone else?

you'll find that when you dont pay attention andd keep yourself busy thats when it will happen :D!
im good, 12+weeks left! seems to have flew in lol! x

Hey ladies how is everyone? Hope all is well! Congrats on your pregnancy starlit x

Hello!!! We're doing well! I am now a SAHM! It's difficult right now but we're making due. I'm loving being a mom again and we are currently TTC! How is everyone else doing? I can't believe it's already been almost 6 months since we've had our little ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->