NTNP...2WW Help please, should I test???

Boo146

Reaction score
Hi, I am NTNP with my OH. We had sex during o week. My app says my period is in 4 days (although sometimes it's a little irregular so it could be later than that). I've not been feeling myself this week (bad sleep, back ache, tiredness). Anyway, have been getting some light pink spotting and cramping. I have my SIL's birthday tomorrow night and I don't know whether to test before or not because we are going to be drinking. Although I obviously wouldn't if I got a positive. Hmm, just not sure whether there's any point doing a test because lately I've had spotting before my period anyway (although its different to what I'm experiencing right now) and is it too early to take a test?? Sorry for the long story, just wondering if any of you ladies can help me decide whether there's any point in taking a test at this point in my cycle! Also what test would you recommend? Do FRER typically come up positive this early? Thanks.

Hi, I am NTNP with my OH. We had sex during o week. My app says my period is in 4 days (although sometimes it's a little irregular so it could be later than that). I've not been feeling myself this week (bad sleep, back ache, tiredness). Anyway, have been getting some light pink spotting and cramping. I have my SIL's birthday tomorrow night and I don't know whether to test before or not because we are going to be drinking. Although I obviously wouldn't if I got a positive. Hmm, just not sure whether there's any point doing a test because lately I've had spotting before my period anyway (although its different to what I'm experiencing right now) and is it too early to take a test?? Sorry for the long story, just wondering if any of you ladies can help me decide whether there's any point in taking a test at this point in my cycle! Also what test would you recommend? Do FRER typically come up positive this early? Thanks.

Hi there, I think you should test just because. Sometimes, this helps your mind and body relax. I tested just 6dpo and of course it was a :bfn: :shrug: but I am relaxed and still hopeful. I have always used clearblue and I love that brand. I dont know all the different kinds of tests, but I dont use digital *there not sensitive enough to me. Good luck and lots of :dust:

Praying you get your :bfp:!!

I hate frer, had so many false positives with them... I use Confirm, but they are not really for testing before AF is due. Anyway if it was me, I'd test anyway. If it was negative I'd enjoy the party (in moderation of course). This early there's no placenta yet, so a drink or two wouldn't hurt. And just test again in few days if AF doesn't show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->