NTNP#3... anyone else :D lets buddy up!

Hoping your new cycle brings you youre bfp

I had cramps yesterday but nothing today :/ so limbo continues haha

Hello ladies, I'm ntnp number 3 also! I have a boy and girl now. Trying to read up on past posts!

Hello ladies, I'm ntnp number 3 also! I have a boy and girl now. Trying to read up on past posts!

Hey Hun :hi: we've officially moved from ntnp to ttc :D. At arrived a few days ago though so fresh new cycle. In hoping its not another 4 month cycle xx

What is the difference in ntnp and ttc? Lol
Sorry you are in limbo missyMojo
So you have irregular cycles usually sethsmummy?

ntnp - your not really trying to get pregnant.. so not temping and opking etc

ttc - actively trying to get pregnant.

I do hun.. since i had my 2nd implant removed i only had AF every 2/3 months. after having ds2 (took 16 months ttc) i had another implant put in which was removed in november.. this is my first af since.

Missymojo any news hun? xx

None. My hairs gone greasy. Opks are negative. Some cramping but only when im walking lo to nursery. ...
im more of a ntnp-er
when hubby is about we dtd every other day ish because we want to, I dont temp or use opks...
but atm im trying to work out what my body is up to

nathan had his last boobie juice 24/3 so wondering if that has had any effect

Okay I'm Ntnp too then, I know my ovulation days just because I keep track of my period because it has been irregular lately.
Sorry yours is so irregular I thought my week to two off was annoying, are you still able to chart?
Missy mojo have you had a regular period?

I haven't had a period since feb2010!!!
Got bfp march 2010,
Maddox born Nov,
breastfeeding +implant,
weaned dec 2011,
implant removed 30/3/12
had 2/3 days of light spotting then bfp may 3rd,
Nathan born jan 2013,
implant+breastfeeding,
implant out 13/2/14,
finally weaned 24/3

missymojo from what iv read on here in the ttc section Bfing defenitely has a knock on effect with your cycles. hopefully now little guy is weaned it will slowly come back to normal.

steffy last month was my first charting properly so im really sure yet.. i can still keep an eye on temps and opk etc so i shouldnt see it causing any major problems with charting xx

Ive had teeny tiny bits of tinged cm today so finger crossed af isnt too far off..altho if she could either come and go before hubby back. Or a few days after hes back it would be fab!! Been over a month since :sex: and im gagging! !!

When is everyone's testing day? I'm in the 2ww
Wow! A friend of mine is like that she hasn't had a period in years either, just got her first

Hey ladies. Hope we all had good weekends :)

My opk today is sooo very nearly positive :)
So hopefully all the catch up nookie does the trick x

Todays opk was neg... so ni idea whats going on.
over 7w this cycle so far... really bored now! !!! At leadt hubby got back on wed and hes a pretty gd distraction ;)

How strange missy! Hopefully your cycle sorts itself

Nothing here, Oh is back in under 2 weeks, can't wait!

missy how many times do you do an OPK in the day? Maybe you just missed the big surge?

I do FMU and then one in the afternoon (normally get a better result in the afternoon) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->