NTNP#3... anyone else :D lets buddy up!

I tend to do one a day. My almost pos was done at 4pm.
yesterday I did one at 6 12 4 and 6....all verty clearly negative
my usual time is 1pm to do one.

i wonder whether you would have had a blaring positive earlier in the day xx

I have no idea :/ I was pinned under sleeping baby so couldn't.

Oh well...
ill keep up the :sex: and see what happens.

oh man lol i know that feeling :haha:

:dust: good luck hun i really hope this is it happening for you :D xx

I'm sorry :( I swear those tests are meant to mess with us sometimes, good luck fingers crossed you get your bfp from this
Tested at 8 dpo very negative, will test again day af is due

I did opk at 9am and it was a neg.
did opk at 2.45 and thers barely a tedt line at all.. nt had an opk that pale at all in the last 2 n a bit weeks ive been using them... so wondering if im post ov???

Hope the quality on this is ok.

heres my opks from the ladt few days.

Cant tell if im post ov. Or if body tried to ov n didnt

Attachments

• PicsArt_1396966053284.jpg
    PicsArt_1396966053284.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 4
Hope the quality on this is ok.

heres my opks from the ladt few days.

Cant tell if im post ov. Or if body tried to ov n didnt

i think 6/4 looks positive hun. so you should have ovulated yesterday or today. do you temp? xx

Im trying to (the last 10 days or so) but its not very reliable as im usually up at least twice in the night to deal with lo.+ only one decimal place

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...n-post-ov-failed-attempt-ov.html#post32275123

pics are clearer on this thread

yep after saving and zooming i would defenitely say you got your positive OPK on the 6th hun. Today i have had ones like you were getting on the 7th and they have built from getting zero so hoping i will get my + tomorrow or thursday xx

EDIT: just looked on the other thread. Defenitely + hun :D :happydance: :dust: I hope youv had plenty :sex: since then :D

Just to confuse things. Just fone another... and it looks similar to the one on 6th... could I have been testing at wrong time for me?

Do u have fb? I could add you into my secret group and show u the pics easier?

Im trying to (the last 10 days or so) but its not very reliable as im usually up at least twice in the night to deal with lo.+ only one decimal place

if your night routine is the same most nights then you should be able to still see a pattern in your temps hopefully. Im not sure whether 1 decimal place will let you see a clear shift though. but keep an eye out just incase :D you can get a proper BBT thermometer on amazon for around £4 xx

i do hun look for Tara Louise Rooney-Bell .. photo is of my husband with the 2 boys in Blue sleepsuits x

sometimes LH surges show clearer in the afternoon as it sometimes just starts to build in the morning :) hense if you are not sure when you are supposed to O then your advised to do an OPK twice a day.. AM and PM x

Not really sure on opks can someone explain them? And where I would get some?

Steffy you can get them on eBay just search for ovulation packs...

They are basically like pregnancy tests and track your two highest surges for ovulation. I start doing the tests once my AF finishes and you can see how it very quickly gets darker and darker and then once it reaches peak it'll start going light again which suggest you are either pregnant or your period is on it's way xxx

Awesome thanks so much maybe I will get some, how many should someone get for 2 months worth?

I got mine from amazon a pack of 50 for about a fiver...

steffy it really depends on whether you have regular cycles etc. I doat least 2 a day with irregular cycle.. so have the potention to go through A LOT! some people only test once in the day. I start from the day AF stops until i get my positive (backed up with a positive CB digi) so far iv used around 28 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->