Ntnp #3

babyblog

Reaction score
Well I guess I fall in this category! We have two boys aged nearly 6 and 3 and have decided to see if we have another one. I came off the pill on Friday 28th August and we have decided to see what happens. Think we will give it until Xmas, if we fall pregnant then great but if not then we will stay as a foursome!

We are still changing our minds constantly as to whether to expand our family as we are all pretty happy as we are but can't help thinking a third would be the icing in the cake.

Be great to hear from anyone else contemplating expanding their families :thumbup:

Hi

I know exactly how you feel. I also have two boys aged 3 and 6. They are getting to the point of being very independent and its scary going back to the baby scene again. We also kept changing our minds but narrowed down the pros and cons and decided to have another one as an addition to our little family and I know my boys will make wonderful brothers.

Can I ask how old you are? I am 32 (nearly 33) and my husband has just turned 36. I do know that if we are lucky enough to have another one it will be our last.

We have given it until Easter next year to become pregnant so for now its left to fate.

Hi, I fall into this category too. I've just turned 33 and have 2 girls aged 6 and 3. Part of us really wants a 3rd but we also have some doubts as our life is really good at the moment, with the girls starting to get independent but we both feel that our family isn't complete. We have decided to let nature take its course and if we fall pregnant then great, if not then we will just continue to enjoy our girls. Good luck to the both of you.

I was like this for the past year but my story is a little different. We were ntnp since September 2014 because we couldn't make up our mind whether we wanted #3 or not since we already have a girl and a boy. We sadly had 3 back to back losses since then. We have decided to go from ntnp to ttc as of September of this year only because after having 3 opportunities of having #3 in our clutches, only to lose it, we are ready now more than ever. Hopefully all of us on here get our sticky beans. I'm on so many supplements to prevent a fourth loss that I feel I could put my grandmother to shame :haha:

I'm a little late to this party, but hopefully it'll still be active!
I currently only have one little guy, aged 3. So we are NTNP #2.

Bd last night and feel crampy today. Ran out of ovulation tests so hopefully I have caught the egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->