NTNP buddy please!

RachelLynda

TTC baby #3
Reaction score
Hi I'm Rachel!
Me and my fiance have decided for the next 5 months (till our wedding day) to NTNP and I was looking for a buddy to help me through (and vice versa) everything!
I'll explain a little bit more about myself later if anyone's interested :)
:flower:

Hi there Rachel..I'll buddy up with you if you like ?

My name is Michelle, although I'm more known as Mim or Mimmy :) Obviously here to ttc and to be as relaxed as possible about it :)

Hope your well and congratulations on your not too far away wedding :flower: and of course baby dust to you :dust:

Hi!
Yeah :) I tried to be relaxed but sometimes I go a bit crazy :haha: I'm not using OPK and temping etc but I'm tracking my cycle (which is a bit messed up due to my mc) I'm hoping I don't get to the point where I learn my cycle :p
Hope you're well too. Thank you!
Baby dust to you as well :)

Hehe, yea I know what you mean ! well maybe we can help each other to chill out a little should we need it :) its hard not to go a bit bonkers sometimes :)

I'm not using opks, I did before but they are no good for me as I have pcos so I always seem to get two good lines on them lol and as for charting no me neither as I find that doesnt help me relax about ttc. I'm just hoping to learn my cycle actually as they can be irregular but fingers crossed thats not been the case lately so I'm just marking down on a normal calender when I start and finish period each month, that will be all :) oh and I'm taking angus castus, its a herbal vitamin that helps with ttc it has a lot of good reviews.

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage that must be so upsetting, I hope your ok now :flower:

Looking forward to the next tww, I'm on cd3 at the moment, are you around the same ?

I'd get too stressed using all that so that's why haha.
I'm getting better now thank you!
I'm on CD12 so a bit further than you - I just want to get to the POAS stage! :haha: xx

I just started ntnp. I was ttc but opks and temping was too stressful. So now I want to try a more relaxed approach

Now on cd6 period coming to an end :happydance: so hopefully lots of bd'ing to come lol

How are you girls getting on ?

Are you feeling relaxed ?

Yay!
I'm on CD15 I think.. Or 14 I'll have to find my piece of paper to tell me :haha: so far no signs of ov, my app has me down for CD17 as ov but then I realised that's for a 30 day cycle and last month it was 34 so it means I might not ov till about CD20-21 but I'll have to see :(
Not at all haha, I'm full on pant watch for any CM as I apparently have none at the moment :S
How're you?

I believe Im on CD 13 I go to the OBGYN on Friday Im hoping they will agree to test me to see if Im ovulating

Yay!
I'm on CD15 I think.. Or 14 I'll have to find my piece of paper to tell me :haha: so far no signs of ov, my app has me down for CD17 as ov but then I realised that's for a 30 day cycle and last month it was 34 so it means I might not ov till about CD20-21 but I'll have to see :(
Not at all haha, I'm full on pant watch for any CM as I apparently have none at the moment :S
How're you?

Lol Have you forgot what ntnp means Haha ! I'm just kidding. Well hopefully your ov sooner rather than later ! Let us know how it goes :) Good luck x

I believe Im on CD 13 I go to the OBGYN on Friday Im hoping they will agree to test me to see if Im ovulating

Do you think you may be having problems with ovulating then ? When is your ov day, not too far away hopefully x

And I hope you ladies are doing plenty of bd'ing if your getting closer to ov, from what I've read bd'ing a day or two before ov gives you the best chance and not so much the day of ov, gives the sperm time to get where it needs to go, but your both probably already aware of that so I'll shut up now :haha: ;)

Fingers crossed for you then, let us know how you get on hopefully they will agree to test !

My Dr's appointment went good today.. I spoke with the DR about if I was ovulating. she said if I get positive ovulation tests and cramping during that time and before my period then that means I'm ovulating.. I talked to her about my short LP and she didnt seem concerned..so I think I may try to get some progesterone cream. I also want to try Vitamin D to help DH with his low testosterone

Hey :) I'm glad your Dr App went well:thumbup: So I take it you get double lines on OPKS and cramps each month ? As I stated before I got double lines on OPKS all the time I only used them one cycle and that cycle was 50 somethings days long due to PCOS and possibly stress in our relationshhip at the time so it put me off of using them as didnt see the point plus like you said its too stressfull but since that cycle I have been regular (typically thats when we stopped ttc for a while :wacko:) so maybe they will work better for me now that we're ttc again, hmmm ?? But none the less I will stick with the relaxed NTNP approach for a while as that certainly worked for me 7 and 6 years ago (the age of my 2 daughters)

I hope everything works out well for you this cycle, are you taking any vitamins or medications to help ? As mentioned before I'm taking Angus Castus (lots of successful stories on net if interested) also taking Vitamin E to help with PCOS

:dust:

I usually use digital OPKS and always get a smiley face and I also get cramps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"