NTNP BUT af due 17th dec ....

mandi2205

TTC and mum too two
Reaction score
Hiya all im ntnp this month, not getting myself caught up in all the symptoms ect as this month my hopes were shattered yet again, so for xmas im not gonna worry bout it and enjoy the holidays with the kids we already have..... wouldnt be fair on them getting all upset at that time of year so whos with me ?????

I'm due af around dec 12.... But definitely hoping it won't ruin the holidays if we dint catch it this month.

Hiya all im ntnp this month, not getting myself caught up in all the symptoms ect as this month my hopes were shattered yet again, so for xmas im not gonna worry bout it and enjoy the holidays with the kids we already have..... wouldnt be fair on them getting all upset at that time of year so whos with me ?????

af due the 10th for me.. But I totally agree with you. I'm not going to let this ruin my holidays with my family!!! I will be a mom and when the Lord says that it is the right time it will be the right time and it will happen!!! :)

Hi Ladies, I am due for af on the 11th so we seem to all be around the same place in our cycles : )

I had a m/c in February. We ttc'd hardcore like charting fertility blend and everything I could think of until my due date in october and I kinda just gave up. It took us a few years to concieve my son but some of that he was deployed but still that is a long time considering I have never done birth control. Now we are kind of not trying not preventing and I try not to think about it and do other things but It has me wondering if it will ever happen again. It has been almost a year since my m/c. The not trying not preventing is turning into what is wrong with us. I hope you all get your bfp's : )

The only part of ttc we are contributing to is keeping track of my cycle and lots of bd'ing. I stopped the fertility vitamins the preseed the temping and all of that it was supposed to save us money and be less stressful but so far it is just making me think what if

If it can happen once it can most definitely happen again!!! :)
Good luck! You'll get your BFP!!!

Hi ladies. I'm right there with ya on not wanting the holidays to be ruined. Unfortunately for me mine probably won't be the greatest seeing as my would have been due date is Dec 24. I miscarried June 23. AF is due to show around Dec 16 although I'm hoping AF doesn't show. But I am trying to not let what would have been ruin my holidays. I have been more and more upset as Dec 24 gets closer and closer.. Lots of baby dust to all and prayers for us to get our BFP's.

i thought i just have to get pregnant again before my due date then that came and went now its almost a year since my m/c i don't know that I will ever get hopeful again its taken a lot out of me in the beginning ttc was all exciting and charting and temping and now its like uuuggghhh lol maybe this will be a goodluck thread and we will all get our bfp's ; )

Trying to stay positive, as hard as it is sometimes does help. Lol I'm just going to continue trying to stay positive, relax and keep on taking my Vitex and Prenatal Vitamins and hope for that BFP! Keeping you ladies in my prayers and for all of us to get our BFP. :)

Well was doubled over with cramps last night so went to bed at 8pm almost put a pad on it felt so much like i was getting af then wake up this morning to nothing no cramps no af just the same nausea of the last few days. going to test fmu saturday so ill see what happens

anyone else feeling anything...?? I hate to symptom spot but ive never had nausea without a fever for a consistent length of time hhmm

I too will probably test soon seeing that my period has been kinda crazy since my mc. Although my period tracker on my iPod says I'm not supposed to have a visit from AF until the 16 I have felt kinda different lately. I've been moody, tired, and sometimes nauseous in the mornings although I haven't actually vomited. I'm just too scared to test because I don't wan to get that disappointing bfn result.

me too ive had so many promising symptoms before that I don't want to believe anything could be it like it would jinx it. I should be starting the 13th but based on history could be 13th - 16th. I don't know what to think of my body right now but its the safest for me to think that im just worked up and doing it to myself that way not as much disappointment if im not.

I agree and I'm doing the same. Not thinking too much of anything at the moment so not to get my hopes way up or jinx anything.

I've been extremely exhausted the last week and a half (I'm a teacher too so that could very easily have done it!)... I tested on Wednesday night BFN!!! boo oh well.. It happens!! Just gotta stay positive!! Good luck ladies!!! BFP's for you all!!!! :)

I'm due in 5 days! Determined not to test early though. Anyone else have kids already?

I'm due in 5 days! Determined not to test early though. Anyone else have kids already?

You are better than me, I'm pretty sure I'm going to test early not even fighting it lol.

So we had our NTNP moment and I'm hoping/expecting AF around the 16th. Will officially start TTC in Jan. Haven't had AF because of Depo...but pretty sure I had OV pain last month and this month.

so i went to walmart and bought a bunch of the 88 cent prego test to start testing fmu in the morning get home and they are ovulation tests lmao omg ive lost my mind lol now i am just going to get frer tomorrow because i hate walmart lol

i have a 2 almost 3 year old already ttc would be sooo much harder without me having him.

I am TTC baby #1. And it's a good thing I never have any money because if I did I'd waste it all on pregnancy tests. Lol without having money, I have to wait until I'm actually late and then tell my DB I need them. It drives me crazy having to do it that way but it helps too. Still hoping for that BFP this month. I still have about 9 days before AF is supposed to show

Hello ladies i deleted my own thread :blush::blush::dohh: had a night o clearing old ones and musta deleted this one, how silly lol, , well i have 9 days till AF is due, its been so good so far this month not SS somtimes different things hapen though and i do a little thinking ooo thats new, like more cm , but its prob just my hormones playing tricks yet again, someone said this could be a lucky thread oh i hope so christmas bfps would be lovely , anyways thanx for joining all and huge bags of :dust: to all of you xxx:flower:

i have a feeling this is a good luck thread we will get there ladies : )

afm bfn after 5-6 min i took it out of the plastic to see better and boom second line but i know when it hits the air it will cause a evap so pretty sure that is what that was boo i know but we shall see what fmu brings got af at 10 dpo last cycle so already better than last lol

FXD for you tabs , afm im having the most awfull weird vivid dreams as my ticker says today , but i had vivid dreams last month not AS vivid but still had em, so again am thinking its my hormones, i had half a bttle of wine last night and actually vomited i can usually drink 1 and a half and still not be sick , weird, fxd when we not fussed or ntnp it will happen , got my 5 tests upstairs still in my drawer , hopefully ill be able to use them this month x :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->