NTNP BUT af due 17th dec ....

af is here for me boo : (

looks like another cycle here we go

Aww tabs sorry hun, the best of luck for 2013 x

Well ladies I'm out this month. AF has decided to come early this month. :( still praying for y'all to get those BFPs!

I thought I was going to see af three days early this morning as I had brutal cramps. They disappeared and didnt bring me an af so even though I'm trying hard not to I'm feeling pretty hopeful this month. If my oh didn't want this as badly as I do I'd wait until Christmas to tell him but that would mean lying about getting a period lol. I am trying to not get my hopes up still though. I also had a pretty brutal headache a few days ago, so fx!
When is everyone testing? I'll test Thursday if af doesn't show on Wednesday.

I tested this past Tuesday. The anticipation was killing me... Nothing but a BFN!!!! :(
Oh well. I am really want my BFP next month for my OH's Birthday.

Best of luck to those still to test!!! BFP's for you all!!!!!

Aww army sorry the witch showed hun, the best of luck for new year bfp, as for me still getting cm which is unusual for me at this time of cycle usually dried up , and got a nasty cold sore but am not run down headaches and vivid dreams , but am not even starting to think am pregnant cos i no ill just be dissapointed again sooooo am looking forward to next year when i can get back to trying big time again ..... cant wait to see the first bfp in here :dust: everyone xxx

I have looooads of cm (also usually dry around now) but I think I ovulated a few days past the middle of my cycle based on cm.... But we dtd all month because we are both dying for me to be pregnant again! Annnnnd this morning I had very light pink when I wiped but no more after. I cried this morning because I thought it was af showing up early.... But she didn't! I went from skeptical of my chances, wondering if I even ov'd to full blown totally think it could happen this month symptom spotting.... Which I'm sure will lead to more tears Wednesday or later if af does show. I'm a roller coaster of emotion.

I have looooads of cm (also usually dry around now) but I think I ovulated a few days past the middle of my cycle based on cm.... But we dtd all month because we are both dying for me to be pregnant again! Annnnnd this morning I had very light pink when I wiped but no more after. I cried this morning because I thought it was af showing up early.... But she didn't! I went from skeptical of my chances, wondering if I even ov'd to full blown totally think it could happen this month symptom spotting.... Which I'm sure will lead to more tears Wednesday or later if af does show. I'm a roller coaster of emotion.

CM is a huge sign of PG so who knows, sound slike its no good telling you to try not build your hopes up to much, i did it last month i would of bet my life last month that i was pregnant so much so i think i caused myself to get symptoms or imagine symptoms that were not there,i was in sheds of tears thats why am going with the flow this month, am totally expecting to get my AF a week today,have started telling myself its just my body trying to be nasty and trick me into thinking i am again, i dont wanna be so upset again esp over the holidays it just wuldnt be fair, on me or the kids, hope you get your BFP hun , keep us updated and let us no if you do its always good to see others getting the best news xx

I'm due Wednesday so my wait won't be long (unless af decides to come late just to break my heart). I'm clinging desperately to my last shred of sanity but I've been major moody and I'm a pretty even tempered girl normally! That was my first sign with the lo I miscarried. My boobs are fine but I couldn't cook the chicken last night but I devoured it... So I'm all over and fully telling myself it was impossible.... But the pink tinged tp and cm are making it hard to remain rational lol.

I totally understand where your coming from hun, positive thinking is good , it all sounds good to me hun , got my fxd for you

Well af has yet to show... but then again that's not surprising... She's never been on time. She's been known to show then hide for a month then show for 2 months then hide again... :-/ And this is the first time I attempted to chart...
If it's not here by tomorrow I'm gonna test again.... Maybe I just tested to early?? lo l:thumbup:

Awww monroe, if your AF hasnt showed your not out could just be too early fxd hun x

awe sorry hun but we will all be here for another cycle with you unless the few still waiting get bfp's then you can pass us some baby dust lol : )

so sorry she showed fox :cry: i thought AF was coming this morn as had a tiny show but nothing since and she would be 4-5 days early if she came today, but i feel so pre-menstrual am beginning to wish she would come to take the pain outta my bbs lol , definately think am out this month , wont be too bothered this month tho as wasnt trying really soooo, so sorry for them that have already got the witch passing through, fxd for the next cycle xx

aaaannndddd theres the af..... man I remember now why I was taking bcp's..... those cramps will get ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->