NTNP BUT af due 17th dec ....

yeah but I imagine the pain of the cramps will make my first BFP all worth it, because then I will know that the system was working right!!! :haha::thumbup:

im already about to o again lol crossing my fingers for us this cycle ; )

lol @ tabs46001 :coffee: Good luck this cycle hun :dust:

@ kmonroe430 - AF due tomorrow...in the past it has started mid-day...this will be the first one since I stopped depo, IF she comes...but I have been having AF-like discomfort off and on over the last week...so I'm thinking she will come....but I'd be much happier if I got a last minute BFP lol. I'm feeling a little twingy now...blah

*pout* just took a test....:bfn:....I almost convinced myself that I had a squinter lol but I've always said I wasn't going to do that...if I have to hold it at a funky angle and up to the light...that's probably a no lol. Tomorrow is 14dpo....will test with fmu.

Starting to get more and more discouraged that AF nor BFP will come...damn you depoooooo!

im done testing til im late i had done so good the last few cycles about it then this last one i went test crazy going cold turkey now lmao

im done testing til im late i had done so good the last few cycles about it then this last one i went test crazy going cold turkey now lmao

Got a BFN this A.M.....I think I'm with you tabs...no more testing for awhile.:nope:

Well im out :( she came on the dot yesterday morning on cd2 now here we fo with another cycle , good luck gals x

Hi ladies. I'm right there with ya on not wanting the holidays to be ruined. Unfortunately for me mine probably won't be the greatest seeing as my would have been due date is Dec 24. I miscarried June 23. AF is due to show around Dec 16 although I'm hoping AF doesn't show. But I am trying to not let what would have been ruin my holidays. I have been more and more upset as Dec 24 gets closer and closer.. Lots of baby dust to all and prayers for us to get our BFP's.

I hope you do get to put the:bfp: under :xmas9: for your hubby. I would LOVE to do the same for mine. :dust::dust:

I am due for AF tomorrow or Thursday. I tested yesterday and was BFN. Praying she stays away so I can get the BFP

Well, I'm out...AF came today...so that's good and bad news...bad because I wont be having my little bean, but good because this is the first one since stopping depo and it's right on time for when I felt OV pain :thumbup: I can officially say CD1 :happydance:

Good luck to you ladies....hoping you get your sticky beans! :dust:

I'm also excited that its a new month! I'm hoping my af gets herself figured out and doesn't go psycho on me. I tried to map out my fertile days on web md but it said I need to see my Dr because I may not be ovulating... I've been thinking of going. Any thoughts? Other than that as the rest of you I'm hoping for my BFP this month. Gonna be in do for new years and the oh's bday is shortly after.. What a great bday gift that'd be! Ladies, I can feel it 2013 is OUR. Year! BFP'S for us all!

ya my husband's bday is jan 4th it would be an awesome bday gift : )

i will be 12dpo by his bday so may test then but i really would rather wait until im late hhmm decisions decisions lol

Well hello ladies! How is your January fairing out thus far?? Anyone feeling rather hopeful? I am the hubby and I went on vacation at the end of last month and dtd (of course) the next day I found me EWCM!:thumbup::happydance: Trying really hard to not get my hopes up but I decided that if I haven't started in about 2 1/2 weeks I shall do a HPT. So we shall see. :test: [-o<

I am trying to figure out my cycles right now and just focus on learning to chart and temp. This way I know my body.. :book: Hubby thinks I'm just baby crazy... But right now it's not about wanting to get my BFP it's about wanting to become familiar with my cycles.

Anyways I hope y'all are doing great!:hug Happy New Year! This is our year ladies!!!!:dust: I just know it!!!:hugs: :bfp: <3

i am on cd30 of a 28 day cycle lol i am a bit crampy and feel wet i always get cm right before i get af so i know she is closing in though just delayed for whatever reason this cycle. just waiting for flow but pretty sure im out valentines day maybe?? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->