• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NTNP Chat Thread

Well AF has arrived! At least cycles are getting shorter, however feel really cack and supposed to be starting house move today...

Moving this weekend as well MrsGM, but it's a good sign for me, as I'll be living with OH. I'm hoping that increased opportunities for BDing will be a gooood thing :D

Moving this weekend as well MrsGM, but it's a good sign for me, as I'll be living with OH. I'm hoping that increased opportunities for BDing will be a gooood thing :D

Hope your move has gone better than ours, snow has meant calling it off for this weekend

Good luck with the move. You'll love it once you're all settled in :D

I remember when me and the OH moved - it was a nightmare and took a whole week to get sorted.

I finally got all my presents wrapped today, thank goodness! Been putting it off for weeks :blush:

I'm due to test on boxing day and I know the week will drag now so bad:dohh:

Hello there Ladies!
I am new here and just recently went from WTT to NTNP! :happydance:
Just wanted to connect with other people in the same boat.
Sometimes I find myself getting worried that I have waited too long
as I am already 33 and turning 34 in June. But life takes its course and
if it is meant to be it will be..
I am thinking of starting to track my cycles but am a little unsure of how to go about determining when I am ovulating.. without using the test strips/ temp etc etc..
And OH and I do not want to start actively TTC unless we really have to.. preferring to take the nice and easy approach if possible.. :haha:
Good to be on here... and GOOD LUCK to everyone!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

^ Welcome!

We are in the same boat as far as not wanting have to do charting and O testing unless we have to. Hopefully you'll be able to get a BFP before that point too!

I've got some wierd pain thing going on today. Not like cramping when AF is almost due, but actual sharp pains. Odd. AF is due on boxing day so we'll see what happens.

I've got some wierd pain thing going on today. Not like cramping when AF is almost due, but actual sharp pains. Odd. AF is due on boxing day so we'll see what happens.

funny I am feeling the exact same and AF is due about the same time as you! Fingers crossed for both of us.. :winkwink:

Sounds good for you Faythe hope it is what you wish :D

I tell you what, I am struggling not to be sick this morning. My OH has a bad cold virus which he's given to me so that could be what is making me feel sick. I want to eat something 'cos I am so hungry but I know i'll be sick :(

Good luck with the move. You'll love it once you're all settled in :D

I remember when me and the OH moved - it was a nightmare and took a whole week to get sorted.

I finally got all my presents wrapped today, thank goodness! Been putting it off for weeks :blush:

I'm due to test on boxing day and I know the week will drag now so bad:dohh:

He's living with his parents, daughter and brother, I'm here as a temporary measure 'till the New Year, l when we'll find a place for me, him and his daughter. It's been a bit mad with Christmas, but should settle after all the excitement!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->