• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NTNP Chat Thread

Quite hoping no sticky bean as been so ill this week, nasty flu and coughing :(

AF arrived a week earlier than predicted, so no 2011 BFP, Looking to 2011 now!

Hows everybody doing today? Anybody got their Christmas tree & decs up? I'm doing mine on Tuesday, I'm not quite festive yet but think I will be by then!

Now, has anyone seen my AF?! Last seen on 5th November, now been missing 7 days!

x

Hiya,

No decorations up yet either! Have made the Christmas cake though and made a (small) start on shopping!

Have you tested?

We went a bought a small live tree. I let the OH decorate it as I am totally pants at it!

Hi ladies how are you all nit been on for a while didn't want to stress symptom spitting. Anyway af was due Saturday and never came so did an ic yesterday morning had the faintest of lines so went and got a tesco brand and got another faint line a bit darker than the ic. Will be doing a frer today to confirm hope I get my Xmas bfp and baby #2 is a sticky bean I will let you no the result if frer fingers crossed

Hi ladies how are you all nit been on for a while didn't want to stress symptom spitting. Anyway af was due Saturday and never came so did an ic yesterday morning had the faintest of lines so went and got a tesco brand and got another faint line a bit darker than the ic. Will be doing a frer today to confirm hope I get my Xmas bfp and baby #2 is a sticky bean I will let you no the result if frer fingers crossed

ooooo fingers crossed Sparkle!! :happydance:

AF arrived a week earlier than predicted, so no 2011 BFP, Looking to 2011 now!

Sorry AF arrived early.

AF hasn't arrived yet for me. I'm on CD28. Last cycle was 29 days and AF arrived the day after. If it doesn't arrive (I'm quite sure it is on its way though) then I'll test on Thurs or Friday (just in case this cycle is longer than last month).

Sparkle - sounds good! Make sure you come and update us!

Hows everybody doing today? Anybody got their Christmas tree & decs up? I'm doing mine on Tuesday, I'm not quite festive yet but think I will be by then!

Now, has anyone seen my AF?! Last seen on 5th November, now been missing 7 days!

x

Mine too

Any news from those waiting for :witch: ?

Mine arrived this afternoon. Think next month I might venture into TTC a bit more and get some OPKs.

hihbi, i am just on cd 3 and it is snowing without a break..

Hi, I've got the re-scheduled Christmas party later but this time it's stalker free, hurray!!!!

Congrats on your BFP Sparkle!

Any sign of AF, Rin and Dumpling? xx

Hey girls, I used to post in here alot.

We are NTNP with intent but very little chance for me as found out both my tubes are blocked yesterday.

xxx

We are NTNP with intent but very little chance for me as found out both my tubes are blocked yesterday.

xxx

Hi hun, I remember you, you're local to me :D

I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: I hope you manage to get a lucky BFP.

Are you thinking of IVF or anything or is it too early to say yet? Sorry to pry, tell me to bugger off if I'm being nosy!

EDIT - sorry, just read your sig. Good luck with the FS. xxx

xxx

Hi hun, I remember you, you're local to me :D

I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: I hope you manage to get a lucky BFP.

Are you thinking of IVF or anything or is it too early to say yet? Sorry to pry, tell me to bugger off if I'm being nosy!

EDIT - sorry, just read your sig. Good luck with the FS. xxx

They are gonna check my egg reserve and if I am ov'ing and OH's spermys. Then they will decide. If all good they may try and unblock my better tube with an op and then try clomid, if they are bad I think it will be IVF.

It's just so hard to get my head round. We are gonna keep NTNP as I dont see the point in full blown TTC there is very little chance.

How are you getting on? Anything new?

xxx

Sounds like a good approach for now hun - relax and NTNP until you have a clearer picture of what to do, and there's always a chance, however small, that you'll get a lucky BFP in the meantime. It'll be nice to not stress about temps/OPKs etc :D Wishing you loads of luck!

I'm OK I guess. I'm technically WTT now (again, argh!!) because of OH having some cold feet and worrying about money etc. If all goes well we'll be NTNP again in Jan, if not, who knows? I'm pretty bummed about it, we were doing it for 3 months and suddenly I have to get used to the fact we're not. Just sooooo broody now it's not even funny! Bloody men! xxx

They are idiots. Mine is being surprisingly good at the mo. I thought he would freak about having to have a SA but he is fine. Seems like hes as into it as me.

Think hes realised with all the problems aswell that is kind of now or never and it may never happen.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"