• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NTNP Chat Thread

Right, late ladies, what's your testing plans? I tested yesterday so waiting till tomorrow. Have 3 FRERs left but don't want to waste them, luckily I have some ICs so will test with FMU tomorrow.

I felt a bit crampy and heavy down below last night, I thought AF would be here waiting in the morning but nothing. I'm sure it's nothing but it's the not knowing either way that kills me!

Crampy can also be an early pregnancy symptom as the baby gets settled in.

Crampy can also be an early pregnancy symptom as the baby gets settled in.

I know, it's so confusing! And of course I'm doing the usual thing of googling and getting my hopes up with reading about people who didn't get a BFP for days or weeks after missing AF. If no BFP tomorrow then I'm leaving it a week to give AF chance to arrive, I don't want to torture myself with BFNs every day.

What is going on this month?! All the stress of Christmas maybe?!

I think I'll test tomorrow, I've got a few ICs I can use. I'm not feeling ANYTHING! No cramps, sore boobs, funny tastes/smells, discharge. Nothing! Who knows what tomorrow will bring! x

Well I felt more crampy a couple of hours ago but now it seems to have passed again. :shrug: Wish AF would make up her mind!

Good luck Dumpling, I'll test tomorrow too if no witch by then! xx

I'm still in my 2WW, AF is due next week Wednesday, so going to try and hold off testing until then.

Well, still no AF, no signs of anything & this morning a :bfn: on IC. Who knows whats going on! I keep thinking "ooh I'm late, I have a regular 33 day cycle", but I've only had that twice so I don't know that I can really say that anyway?!

Good luck everyone else with your testing!! x

I'm still in my 2WW, AF is due next week Wednesday, so going to try and hold off testing until then.

Think my AF is due next Tues or Weds so could be testing at the same time if I hold out!
Ooo...FMU next Wednesday morning eh? :D

Yep! I say AF is due next Tues or Weds. My cycles so far have been 25 days and 29 days so if I'm settling at about 29 days then I'm due next week. If my cycles are just going to get longer than no idea!!

My hubby came over to me yesterday when I was typing my reply. 'What does 2WW AF mean?' It made me giggle a bit! He shouldn't have been reading what I was writing!

aww I'm not in sync with anybody, AF not due til 30th (depending what cycles are up to)

I'm not even having cycles!!
They are still MIA cos of the BFing. I keep trying to get Abigail to drink from her tommee tipee cup, but she gives me the drinks-come-from-boobie look. And my attempts to get her to sleep in her own cot are going nowhere. I have started to do my nightie up at night so she can't just latch on.

I keep telling myself I will get AF back when my body can cope supporting another child... but really I just wanna get another baby on board and be pregnant again by the time I got back to work. My sister has just announced she is pregnant which is great, but now I wanna join in more than ever!!

Ladies.... We really need a NTNP :bfp: so that I can live vicariously through you all!!!! :rofl:

By that ofc I mean "Any news testers?".

Think my AF is due next Tues or Weds so could be testing at the same time if I hold out!
Ooo...FMU next Wednesday morning eh? :D

Yep! I say AF is due next Tues or Weds. My cycles so far have been 25 days and 29 days so if I'm settling at about 29 days then I'm due next week. If my cycles are just going to get longer than no idea!!

My hubby came over to me yesterday when I was typing my reply. 'What does 2WW AF mean?' It made me giggle a bit! He shouldn't have been reading what I was writing!

Heh, I used "pg" in a text to my OH a while back, he told me I'm not a tea bag!!

Celesse - I will test just for you........next Wednesday morning lol

Would love to get a BFP for you all to celebrate but fat chance of that happening for me, ever it would seem. Rooting for you girls :thumbup:

Was being majorly interogated by work peep earlier, in a funny way but she's a major gossip!

Also (don't think this is a symptom) but today if I need the loo, I NEED the loo, practically had to sprint down the corridor at work!

Still nothing here. AF is officially MIA! I'm going to test again cos OH & I only had sex on 8th Nov & 3/4 Dec so if it was neg yesterday there's no point testing again for another 2 weeks! Bah, stupid AF!

Its 19 days from last day of unprotected sex that a bfn is unlikely to be a false negative from testing too early. Not sure what sensitivity of test thats based on though, or where I read it. Dumpling, at least you know your gonna test negative for the time being, though I'm guessing the double TWW is driving you nuts!

MrsGM, I think I started with the omg-must-rush-for-wee-now didn't start until I was 8 weeks and the uterus started growing and invading the bladder's space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->