• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NTNP Chat Thread

bloody phone put any when I meant boy! Oops! I'm sure you got the point though.
24/7 that would be so amazing if you conceived from your wedding day Ov! A honeymoon baby! Did you go somewhere nice?

It would be so special, and the best present ever!! :D
We haven't been away yet, just enjoyed a couple of weeks at home so we have a holiday to look forward to at the end of the summer, and I can't wait!! xxxx

That really would be the icing on the wedding cake hun xxx I hope this is your month xxx

a couple of weeks off work at home has got to have been nice though anyway! Where are you going at the end of the summer? We're not having a main holiday this year as we had a long weekend in Cornwall for my birthday in May and a week in Amsterdam (partly on business for my OH then a few days holiday on the end) in January instead.
Fingers crossed for you and keep us updated!

xxx

We haven't decided yet, probably going to be in this country as I have to be very careful what I eat as I'm coeliac so think going abroad would be abit to much worry for me but we have a couple of weeks to decide yet. :)
xxxxx

oooh don't envy you. My OH's Dad is Coeliac. When we all go out together with his parents and mine we cause great consternation in restaurants as there is one Coeliac, one diabetic vegetarian (my Dad) and one who is dairy intolerant (my Dad's GF)!
I hope you find somewhere nice to go, and let's hope you have a passenger by then!
xx

woooo Laelani, welcome to the club! What's your story?
xx

OH and I have been close friends for 13 years and recently got together officially. We are now planning on nature taking its course and we hope to have a baby at some point soon. If we aren't pregnant by March 2011 we are going to move over to TTC. It's all pretty exciting!

It's so annoying, and makes simple things so complicated, but can't moan too much!! :p My main worry is it's affects on conceiving and pregnancy, but trying to stay positive and focus on the fact that we are young and have plenty of time, and oddly I have a feeling that we will get our BFP in August and will have a pink beanie, but we shall see. :D

Sadly AF arrived just after my last post, booooo!!

And Hi Laelani!! :D And names to add to our lists? xxxxx

Good luck with your August BFP!!! FX'd for ya!

Names we like are Kaiden and Jaxon, we currently have no girl names picked.

Welcome in Laelani :hugs:

24/7 sorry about AF showing up babes :hugs:

Girls shall i change the title to NTNP chat thread? also we could have a list of our names on the front page if you want?

Right back soon, just watching BNTM :blush:

Oh that sounds fab babylove!! :D
Our own special thread!! :D xxxx

Leah, you are psychic or something! I was just thinking it would be cool to have our names on the front page and was going to post about it when taa-daa you've already mentioned it!
24/7 sorry to hear that AF has arrived :-( I hope her visit is quick and painless!
Laelani - good luck! Are you testing this month or joining me (and now 24/7 too :-( ) on the bench?
xx

Fab stuff i'll change it now, then do a pretty list with our user & proper names :D x

baby.love -- it would be a great idea to have our names listed on the front page and chatting away here.

Carreg -- If AF doesn't show up on the 30th I'll be waiting for a week or so after then if she doesn't show up then I'll be testing.

There we are front page done and title changed,

can all you lovelies pop a post with your name & what no baby you are NTNP, then i'll add it to the front :kiss:

My name is Becca and I am NTNP Baby #1 :D

Front page looks lovely too btw.

Jen and baby number one too. :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back