NTNP for 10 months

hunnybump

NTNP but soon to be TTC
Reaction score
Okay so here's my story, before i begin i don't know all the abbreviations only some sorry. Me and my hubby have been NTNP for 10 months now and i feel like that's a long time to go without getting pregnant. To be honest though sometimes i find myself holding off on BD during my fertile time because i want to wait until i pay off this debt that should be done in spring next year. I will feel more stability once that is paid off but at the same time i want a baby so bad. Sometimes i make it a point to BD all fertile week lol. My hubby has no idea when a women ovulates so he doesn't know that's why i want it so bad that week lol. It worries me that it's taking so long to fall preggers even though i think it's better to wait until at least the end of the year. So i find myself yoyoing back and forth. Anyone else in the same boat. I guess that's why you would call it not trying not preventing. It will be exciting once it happens though.:happydance:

Welcome! :wave: Glad to have you here.

I know it feels like a long time but when you figure that healthy couples only have a 20% chance of falling pregnant each cycle, you're not doing so bad. It's all about timing and even if you BD (baby dance, :sex: ) on the day you ovulate it might not happen. I would NTNP for another two months and then if you still haven't fallen PG (pregnant) then contact your OBGYN. Most won't see you until you have been trying for a year so when they ask if you are trying just say yes. ;)
My OH and I NTNP'd for 11 months before falling PG with our first and then for another 11 months after with no luck. We ended up TTCing for 11 cycles to fall PG with our second. We are now NTNP for #3 and it has been 9 months with no luck. I think the key is to just believe that it will happen and to stay active so your brain doesn't overload with baby-making worries.
Good luck hun and lots of baby dust! :dust:

Thanks, i hate how some people get pregnant so easily and fast and for others it takes forever.

I have been going back and forth between ttc and ntnp for 9 months. My hubby is getting so frustrated, ok I am too! Just keep trying. I find it helps to talk to other women on here. And I felt the same way about starting a family. I am the one who is alwasy concerned with our finances. Everyone told me, there will never be a time when you have enough money, and it is trure. It will happen when the time is right, and you will see it will all work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->