NTNP for 23 months!

babydust11

Mom of 2
Reaction score
I'm starting to think something is wrong :( Or MAYBE we just don't bd enough :/
All I want is a healthy baby!
Anyone else been ntnp for over a year and STILL nothing!?

This was my 23 month of NTNP/relaxed TTC too.

I know that for at least the first year we didn't BD enough, so not going to get concerned for a few more months of :bfn:s

:dust: to you.

weve been NTNP for a year and 2 months now, im convinced one of us is broken :( but since were taking the relaxed approach we said were gonna wait another half year then if we still don't have anything we might go get some check ups done or something.

its really frustrating cause every day more and more people i know are announcing there BFP's or having baby's and i just want one already! haha

I think if it was me NTNP for a while for #1 I would consider charting for a month including ovulation tests just to see if my cycles where ok. I'd want to make sure it looked as if I was ovulating and that the lutal phase is long enough enough. I think charting for a month to check everything is ok is different to charting to DTD on the right days.

Hello, Me and DH was NTNP for over 6 years, not once we got pregnant :( i totally thought there was something wrong as some months it was practicly every night/every other night. so i :shrug:

But when we said we would 'try' I just used OPK for the first time after my monthly. DTD when i was ovulating and a few days after, an we got our :BFP: which was a total shock as i didnt think we would actually get pregnant!!!

There is hope, dont worry to much :) :hug:

Wow thanks girls, that makes me feel a little bit better. I think the firts year we didn't bd enough, maybe still don't. We bd 3-4 days a week. I know I ovulate because i've done opk's. Maybe I'm stressing about getting pregnant to much. But I can't help it I want a my own baby so bad. And it does always seem like everyone else is pregnant or has a baby :(
I just hope that I get my BFP soon hopefully 2011 :) Baby dust to ALL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"