Ntnp for awhile

HotRodMomma

Reaction score
Little background.. My daughter was a surprise as me and the bf were only dating 9 months. We got married and I stopped bc in dec 2006 when she was 13 months. 7 months of trying and never got pregnant. We divorced shortly after.
I have been with my current bf for 5years. We have been Ntnp since October 2008. I haven't gotten pregnant at all. I went to the ob the other day and she ordered an sa for him. He will be getting that done in the next few weeks. He is 47 and I am 28. He has no bio kids. My dr said if everything comes back normal than she would put me on 6 months of clomid. My cycles are from 36-39 days. I've been doing bbt and opk. I think I ovulate but not 100% sure. I have my charts on ff and it tells me I ovulate on July 22 (1st day of af) but I get a peak fertility on July 5. I don't know what to make of it. Yall have any ideas?

well you defo don't O on the same say AF arrives so something has prob gone wrong with your charting. Can you post a link?

I need a few more posts before I can post the link. So I did read a little wrong, i put in a few more temps, and it says now I o'd on day 23. I was thinking it meant the date. I will post shortly.

hmmm, i haven't charted since before i had my son so am a little rusty, but are you deffo taking your temp at the same time each morning and on initial waking after a good stint of sleep? only to me it looks a bit like if you'd not had the big temp spike on CD15, that you might have Ov'ed on CD 16 or 17 and therefore have a normal LP of about 12 ish days if you've now started to spot :hugs:

Not to worry you but I'd go for the tests at the Dr if you've been regularly DTD for years without a bfp. It might just be a timing thing but it'd be worth getting everything checked out just to check! Hopefully that bubba is just around the corner for you :) xxx

Yes I take it at 6:45 every morning. I am normally in bed before 11pm. I started spotting on the 9th of this month, and currently still spotting. Almost 3 weeks now.

oh :hugs: if tests are still negative if i were you i'd go to the Dr's xxx

Not preggo. The dear aunt showed today. I was at the dr about a week ago. Maybe this is a funky cycle this month. I will bring it up when we find out results on the sa

:hugs:, hopefully just a weird cycle! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->