NTNP possibly pregnant? Have to wait & see..

emicakess

Reaction score
Hey ladies!! Haven't been here in a awhile!
I am here because.. well, we arent using BC. But due to lifes crazyness & lack of privacy we don't get to DTD a lot. I am still breastfeeding my 2 year old, my periods came back at the beginning of this year. At first my perioda were very wacky & irregular. But the past 3 or 4 months its been pretty regular give or take a day or two. About 27 day long cycles.
So we DTD on CD 18. Now I am on CD 32. Yesterday I had a very localized sharp poke/pinch pain almost in the middle of my lower abdomen. It came & went throu ch out half the day. It was defininitely uncomfortable. Definitely could have been very late ovulation i guess. But the timing makes sense for implantation. So now I just wait and see!

Also another weird but possibly coincidental thing, thr past few nights I have had cery weird dreams & I remember parts of them after I wake up. I haven't remembered my dreams in a long time.

So I will update this thread as time goes on!

If you read this & have had previous pregnancies, have you had implantation cramps? What did they feel like?

Any idea how many dpo you would be? I'm 10dpo trying to find the strength to hold out till Sunday to test again after Bfn at 8dpo and 9dpo x

Any idea how many dpo you would be? I'm 10dpo trying to find the strength to hold out till Sunday to test again after Bfn at 8dpo and 9dpo x
I don't know honestly, but if that did happen to be implantation yesterday, then it would make sense that I am anywhere between 9-11 dpo. And that would align with when we DTD, that would mean ovulation happened 2-4 days after DTD. Its just a guessing game really. In all reality its unlikely that I am since it was just 1 DTD. But that sharp poking i felt yesterday as well as the dreams, makes me wonder..
Good luck to you Jay900, please keep me updated!

Fingers crossed for testing! Got everything crossed for you :dust:

Ever since that day (of the OP) I have felt completely normal. So maybe it was nothing ‍:shrug: I really wish my cycles were not irregular, so i could have more of an idea about when to test. I will probably take a test tomorrow or the next day just to check.

Good luck! :)

We are similar - we are NTNP #3 and only DTD once this month too. At the time I thought I was past O but now not so sure.

It must be hard when you have irregular cycles but exciting to think you have every chance because your O time was not certain..! Have you dared to test yet..?

Good luck Jay900 - are you still holding out or have you been tempted to test again..? :)

Good luck! :)

We are similar - we are NTNP #3 and only DTD once this month too. At the time I thought I was past O but now not so sure.

It must be hard when you have irregular cycles but exciting to think you have every chance because your O time was not certain..! Have you dared to test yet..?

Good luck Jay900 - are you still holding out or have you been tempted to test again..? :)

Thank you! Yep we are in the exact same situation lol. Well i thought my cycles were getting regular and if i *am* pregnant than its possible they were still regular. Or they could have gone wacky again & i am not preggo & just havent started yet.
My sister in law lives with us and she atarted her period today so if I am not preggo than I should start soon. I havent tested yet. I am trying to hold out so hopefully reading the test wont be a guessing game.
Oh today I felt very nauseous this morning. I had to go lay down for awhile. It was weird. I also got a strange headache today, and now feeling a bit nauseous again. Funny, I didnt put it together all day until now, that maybe these could be symptoms.

Good luck!

Hi , we are NTNP number 2 although we did a cycle of clomid this cycle I’m cd 26 I feel so pregnant but not sure I even ovulated I don’t recall ewcm this month but we dtd every other day...
but i have PCOS 50 mg of clomid didn’t even o it sucks , but they bumped me up too 100mg .. this was my first cycle since July sooo I’m very irregular ..

U really need to test hun !!!!

Thank you too!

Emicakess - symptoms are positive and better than no symptoms so fxd this is a good sign..!

Annie - sounds like you’ve covered yourself as best you can this cycle so hope this is the magic month!

When are you ladies testing..? :)

Heyyy lol I beeen testing for 2 weeks one one test I saw a line for sure then the test yesterday nothing soo I’ll retest tomorrow

I posted them in the pregnancy test forums

Hey ladies, how is everyone? Today i was sooooo nauseous this morning. I didn't puke but it was miserable. I was thinking all morning what is wrong with me, am I really? It just feels unreal. I am nervous to test because this was not planned, life is so crazy right now & my fiance does not want to have another (although he is doing nothing to prevent it lol). So I just know if I get a positive, its going to be a lot of emotions & processing. The nausea wore off into the afternoon & came back in the evening but not as intense. Same as yesterday. My friend gave me a blue dye test and I will use that in the morning. I'm not a fan of blue dye tests but we will see. (If that was indeed implantation that I felt then..) right now I am anywhere between 11 -16 dpo

Afternoon ladies (well it’s afternoon here in the uk anyway, lol)!

Ooh Annie - have you retested again yet??

Emi - I think you really need to pee on that stick... :) I bet if you tested positive your guy would be pleased really...

My DH is the same, he’s not sure how he feels about a 3rd either. We always use condoms but he was happy not to that once in this cycle. Although I did tell him I thought I had already O’d - which I truly believed. Then afterwards I got more EWCM..? TMI - but that could have been ‘left over’ from DTD!

I’m too early to test I think at possibly 8-9DPO.

Following this thread, baby dust!

Took a test this AM. Negative. But i got it from my friend, her toddler son opened the tinfoil package months ago so its just been sitting opened. So idk if its reliable. Going to get a pink test today. I really thought i was pregnant with how I have been feeling but it coild be PMS i suppose.

received_576954092760170.jpeg

Aw don’t feel disheartened, I would retest with a pink dye. Those blues are quite hard to read and can be unreliable. You’re not out til you’re out. :)

Well, I tested late this afternoon and BFN. I am only 8DPO I think and test was only sensitive at 15mui so prob a big mismatch but couldn’t help myself, lol. It was stark white, nothing to see at all.

We gotta wait a bit longer to know for sure I guess...

Took a FRER. Nothing.. i couldnt stop staring because I felt like there was something there but also..there is nothing. the last picture i think i see a hint of something. But i feel like if i was, by the point an FRER would be obvious. Oh well. I seriously feel pregnant, but i must just be having a bad PMS month. I am rooting for you ladies, keep me updated please!

20181203_143818.jpg 20181203_143851.jpg 20181203_143934.jpg

It’s hard seeing white when you feel something! Well, you’re not certain when you O’d and AF hasn’t arrived yet so you’re still in it Emi. :)

Will update - following too!

Took a FRER. Nothing.. i couldnt stop staring because I felt like there was something there but also..there is nothing. the last picture i think i see a hint of something. But i feel like if i was, by the point an FRER would be obvious. Oh well. I seriously feel pregnant, but i must just be having a bad PMS month. I am rooting for you ladies, keep me updated please!

View attachment 1049677 View attachment 1049678 View attachment 1049680

Idk I feel like I see something too

Well ladies, the witch has arrived today :sad1: I will continue checking in on you gals. Good luck & baby dust to you all:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->