NTNP ..unintentionally..confusled

londonbird

Reaction score
Hi guys..

been in and out of here.. been on the pill, off the pill, debating sterlisation even and now...eh...

OH got upset at the idea of sterlisation, saying he would like 1 more at somepoint. Which I knew, but for me 5 years time. Well I am happier just to cut my losses so to speak and enjoy our time together as its just too draining

Anyhoo.. I have two consultations coming up for that

In the meantime we are having unprotected sex, which he knows... no attempt to use anything. If I pipe up he will act all :growlmad: ... clearly he knows how it is. I take maybe 4 minipills a month, really just enough to keep my period gone. I start taking it, promise myself..and then after 3 days I have enough!!

I dont know..any words of advice would be ace

The doctor was happy enough to do my letters for private consultations... I have been on hormones since I was 2 - suffered from precocious puberty. Explained to him I dont want to use/take(bloomin hormones) anything anymore, just would like to get things sorted asap.

Me taking the bulls by the horns so to speak has OH anxious

In the meantime whilst I wait to be seen we are having unprotected sex 4-5 times a week... :nope: should I be bringing this to his attention?? Surely he realises...

Sorry for the long rant guys!! lol

Thanks in advance

xxx

Hey!

I'm not really sure what advice to offer, but what about using the withdrawal method until you're more sure what you want to do? At least that way you're more or less protected but without the hormones. Obviously that would need your OH's support! Hope you find a solution you feel at peace with xx

I don't really know your whole situation so I am not sure what to say, sounds like you need :hugs:

x

Thanks guys

..He isnt intrested in withdrawal.wants to enjoy everything.. but obviously that wont be failproof forever!

Erm bit of background, I am 24, he is 47 with two kids from marriage, been divorced over 10 years now. We have been together 3 years now, had a mc last year which really shook us up, nearly broke up. But things are better than ever now

I feel like maybe I am just being a baby over taking the pill, but I feel so strongly about it. Dont want to feel like I am not pointing out to him its unprotected, do I need to say each time or something!! lol

Thanks for your sweet msgs.. its all a bit complicated!!

xx

I am sorry to hear about your loss, I hope it has brought you closer together despite the difficulties.
Do you both want to have a baby with each other or accept that it may happen? If so then I see no problem but if not one of you needs to be in charge of contraception, if you do not want to take the pill then don't, I never want to go back on it ever again. So you have to explore other options together.
I hope you can talk to your other half about it.
x

We both very much want another, when I am fully qualified, currently finishing my law degree at the moment

I have been through all the options, and there is nothing I can use- they have tried everything with me since I was 8 ..so I know what dosent agree with me. So its at the point now, nothing or sterilisation are the options. I am going to keep trying to take the pill but I end up so upset/resentful about it..its just a bit pointless!!

He's on holiday this week, training like mad etc...so dont really want to upset him ahead of his week off!! lol ..maybe just a gentle word...I dont know lol

Thanks again guys xxx

So unless OH uses condoms then you havn't got much choice. If you don't use any protection then I am sure it will happen at the right time, you could always go back to your degree afterwards or even carry on whilst pregnant although it would be hard once you had the baby. I think all things happen for a reason and we can't plan to what we think is best, sometimes I do think fate has a part to play.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->