Ntnp?

andypandy2

Reaction score
So, unbelievably (after bringing the subject up with my husband at least once every day for the last 3 months ((and naughtily sending my litle girls up to their Daddy all the time actually asking for a baby to be in Mummy's tummy haha,)) my husband finally laughed the other day and said 'go on then make an appointment to have it done' (in reference to my joke that i was going to the family planning clinic that afternoon to have my coil removed!!)

Since then i have been absolubtely over the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, so as not to let the ball start running down the hill too fast so to speak, (as i have fallen pregnant very fast the last twice,) i did say to my husband 'well we don't have to specifically try or anything...We could just not try but not prevent!' ...which he agreed was a good idea.

However, in hind sight, can we realistically do this?
I know my own cycle well (if you know what i mean.) Surely i'll be hypersensitive to when it's the right time etc and possibly dissapointed if we don't do the deed at that time?

How do you relax about it girls? xx

Yay for you taking your coil out :) I'm never relaxed when NTNP, especially when I know I'm Oing but I can't hassle OH to DTD otherwise it's more TTC. I went through tears, pain and depression but in the end it became more of a situation where I was TTC and he was NTNP so I had to find ways for him to have sex with me during my fertile days without mentioning it which was difficult. That's the only way I coped tbh.

But you should be fine. You said you got pregnant quickly before? So the same thing will probably happen this time round!

Good luck hun xx

I too have been super over the moon since ditching my pill last week! I dont know if i'll be able to relax and not think about it all the time but thats the plan for now-not to plan!!! lol

all the best :laugh2:

I'm the same, my hubbie is NTNP but I'm trying really. I just don't tell him when I OV and he doesn't argue my reasoning when I jump on him ;)
I'm not sure NTNP makes it easier on me but it's worth it as it does make it less stressful for him which is a good enough reason for me to go with it.
Congratulations on ditching your coil :)

Well even though i had my coil removed, i did ask DH if he wanted me to tell him days that were 'likely' to make a baby, so as to avoid, until he was absolubtely ready for this (as to be honest i have kind of pestered to have my coil out!)

BUT, OH said 'no', 'don't tell me', we will just do it when we feel like it!

This has put my mind at rest that he MUST BE ready!

So now, just going to try to go with the flow and even though i know i should ovulate mid next week, i'm going to try not to think about it and if we want to we will and if we don't we won't! xx

That's brilliant news andypandy2. At least you know you both want the same thing now :)
Good luck with it and :dust: to you

Awww congrats to you on trying again, baby dust to all you girls :D

I feel kind of the same right now, as my signature explains, me and my fiance never see each other when I ovulate and it makes me so sad :(
I'm going to be ovulating any day now, and even if he comes see me this weekend, it will probably be too late. It's so frustrating sometimes. I can only imagine it being worse when your other half is next to you but still no baby dance.

Haha, I feel the same. It is sooo hard to try and ignore it when you know when you o! But my OH also don't care why I jump him, he just loves it! He's the one that actually told me last night that he wondering why it is not just happening faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->