NuKe's Pre-Wedding Bun 'N' Tea Train! Woo-woooo! Merchant Hotel, 1st July 2011.

Stilletto_Sam

3 Teenagers + 1 Toddler.
Reaction score
As the title says. We are planning to "hev eftanoon tee" at the Merchant Hotel in Belfast. So far we have the following girlies, bumps, and tot! Feel free to use this thread for general chattage of impending event :flower:

Samantha (Stilletto_Sam)

Lindsay (NuKe)

Laura (Lauzie84) and bump.

Eve (Aaisrie) and bump.

Kat (NIFirsttimer)

Debbie (Tiggertea) and teeny-tiny bumplet

Liz (LunaBean) and teeny-tiny bumplet

Emma (EmyDra) and baby Silas

And there's room for more, so don't be shy :blush:. Numbers to be confirmed on the Wednesday or Thursday beforehand.

The table has been booked for 2pm on Friday 1st July at the Merchant Hotel, Waring Street, Belfast. Cost of 'Eftanoon' tea is £19.95 PP. Thought we should meet on the steps of the main entrance? Over to you, laydees...!

Please rename this "The Bun Train"

I am super excited :happydance:

edit: noticed that is actually the name of this thread :dohh:

No surprise apperances from Atticus please, you can enjoy your buns in your mums tummy only!

...Do you reckon we'd get it for free if there was the bursting of some waters? Or like vouchers of something.

LOL my waters won't break, they were broken at 9cm with Saraya and the Dr told me it's genetic so I doubt they'll be going anywhere or I'd be spending the next few weeks in Tesco/Asda hoping to get freebies LOL

I'm external child free too so no Saraya with me! Internal children [although painful] are a lot easier to look after LOL

https://createlondon.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/img_main_you-me-bum-bum-train.jpg

lol no it's somewhere in london... I was just searching for a silly "bum train" picture and that came up! haha

8 sleeps! Now, for the ultimate question: What, if anything is everyine going to wear?

I'm thinking I'll probably wear something tent-shaped as nothing fits me due to how low my bump is now...

Yeah don't think there's many buns going down the bum bum train...

I'm wearing the only dress I can. It's grey and black with ships on it and brilliantly has detachable straps so I can BF :)

Any other dress and I'd have to strip off, and well, the last time I did that in hotel in Belfast I ended up with child o_O

Any other dress and I'd have to strip off, and well, the last time I did that in hotel in Belfast I ended up with child o_O

:rofl::haha:

I have to come up with something that will:
1. Close. Same as with Missy, I'm bloated up already!
2. Not look FAR too dressy while sitting on the train at lunchtime on a Friday.
3. Still look sufficiently nice for "tay n wee buns in t' merchunt"

:wacko:

https://www.lingeriebychristine.co.uk/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/DSCF0116.JPG

How about this?

https://www.lingeriebychristine.co.uk/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/DSCF0116.JPG

How about this?

Me likey! :thumbup: But where are the ships on it? Ah, that's a different dress? How will you manage to BF in that without hoiking it right up round yer oxters, though? (not that I have a problem with that...I'll sit in front of you!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->