Numb....lost....I can't lose my baby :'(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just wanted you to know you are on my mind., Nobody should have to go through this, it breaks my heart :cry::cry::cry: I am always here if you need to talk about anything. I am just so sorry, I wish I could do more for you.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much to everyone for your stories, your words...just everything.
While nothing makes this easier....it sure does help to have such a wonderful group of people to talk too. Thank you... :hugs:

Thank you so much to everyone for your stories, your words...just everything.
While nothing makes this easier....it sure does help to have such a wonderful group of people to talk too. Thank you... :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It helps to at least have people understand what you are going through. The hardest thing for me was that nobody understood and they never will.. You will get through this, it will be a struggle and a lot of pain , but I promise one day it will get better, just know that.. All My Love XOXOXOOX

Thinking of you,
sending you my love!!!
this life is evil and unfair..

I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I just wanted to say that I completely understand your decision not to terminate. I found out at 16 weeks that my Silver stopped growing at 14. Later, we found out that he had a chromosomal abnormality called Trisomy 18. Even if he'd been carried to term and born alive his life would likely have been painful and brief. Still, I know, even if I'd found out before he passed what was wrong with him, I still would have carried him as long as he was willing to stay with me. I know how hard these next couple of weeks might be, depending on the outcome, and I hope all the best for you. I hope more than anything that the doctors are wrong and your little one is born as healthy as possible. But, if the worst should come, try to enjoy having your precious baby inside of you as long as you can. You won't realize how much you cherish that until it's gone.

I just wanted to give a breif update.

We have got some news. First of all...it's a girl :cloud9:

We got the amnio results back, and also went for another ultrasound. She is not going to make it :cry: :cry: :cry: Too much against her. My poor girl has three major issues.... severe Turners syndrome, a massive cystic hygroma, and fetal hydrops around every organ. Her little heart will not be able to keep up.

I don't have much more to say right now....but I just wanted to let you wonderful ladies know where things stand.

:hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
My heart goes out to you at this very sad time.

Brandi, I am so sorry this is happening to your little girl and you. It is like reliving my loss all over and I know all to well this pain and I wish it wouldn't happen to any of us ever.:cry::cry::cry::cry:I wish I could just hug you and walk with you through this, I needed support and I had it but I never had the understanding of someone who really knew what I was going through. I want to be there for women so they know they will get through this and one day may seem far away you will be able to have peace and think of your little girl with a smile instead of a tear . I just want you to know I am always here if you need to talk and I want you to know things one day will get better, I know right now you don't believe this, i didn't either, but it will . My heart breaks for you. Brandi I am so sorry and you are on my mind and in my heart and thoughts. You are SO brave just like I was , but didn't know that at the time, we both are brave ..
From the bottom of my heart I send all my love .XOXOXOXO Andrea :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear this, my heart is breaking for you :cry: My little girl had Edwards syndrome and as I said in my previous post we made the heartbreaking decision to terminate as her condition was fatal. Wishing you lots of strength to get through the next few days/weeks, it was (and still is) the hardest time of our lives. Please feel free to pm me if you want to chat. Big hugs xxx

PS Don't know if you have heard of the charity ARC but they are amazing - they are there to support anyone who has been given a diagnosis like this in pregnancy x

I'm so sorry you have to experience this

i am so sorry sweetheart :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->