Numb....lost....I can't lose my baby :'(

Definitely not the ultrasound results we have been hoping for yesterday. Maddy is not getting any better....the fluid is getting worse :cry: Her little heart is still beating, but slowing down since the last visit. No one should ever, EVER have to make arrangements for when their baby passes, I can't think of anything worse than making those arrangements for your child. Thank God for my sister...who is doing that for me....I just can't do it :cry: I am so thankful for Jill (my sister), because this is very hard for her as well. I think I will be at peace when Maddy finally lets go....then the long road of healing can begin. Until then though....as long as that little heart beats, I am going to cherish every single day I have with her :cloud9:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Oh Brandi. I am just sitting here in tears, I am so so sorry. My God I wish I could be there and help you through this. My heart is just breaking for you :cry::cry::cry::cry: Please know I am thinking of you all the time and Miss Maddy, sending so much love and some hope and peace. I am always here, Brandi.. All My Love :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

So horribly sorry that you are going through this. Your little Maddy is gorgeous, beutiful picture. You two are in my thoughts and prayers.

My heart absolutely breaks for you. No one, ever, should have to experience this.
Your baby girl is absolutely beautiful.
Sending you hugs :hugs:

You little girl Madelyn is beautiful.

I am so sorry you are having to go through this, it is something no mother should have to do.

Xx

I am thinking of you and Miss Maddy lots x

Thinking of you x

Im so sorry! Your little one is so precious! I will be thinking off you.

I just wanted to give a quick update.

Madelyn Rael was peacefully born sleeping Janurary 8th at 11:26 pm. She weighed just under one pound. She is just perfect in every single way...she is beautiful....and I am so so in love with her. I had lots of time, although not enough....to hold her, snuggle her, kiss her, and tell her how much I love her. I feel absolutely lost without her now. That was the worst time of my life, having to say goodbye.....but if I could live in that moment forever, of having her in my arms....I would do it, no matter how much pain it caused me. I just need to hold my baby girl again...

One other thing that was found....they determined that she had passed a few days prior to me going in to be induced....so I am very thankful to have been given that information. Although I still knew that induction was the best choice, I am so very thankful that my little sweetheart went on her own before any of that....she went peacefully within her mommy.

Thank you for all of your words.....

I am so sorry. I am glad you had lots of cuddles.

Sweet dreams Madelyn Rael x

I'm sorry you had To go through that but please don't feel like your alone and if you need to talk I'm here and I'm pretty sure Any of these wonderful women would be happy to help you through this time .. They have helped me a lot after my late loss ., and again I'm so sorry ..

:hugs: I am so sorry, sweet dreams Maddy. My the coming days be gentle on you sweetie. Prayers are with you. :hugs:

Sweet dreams Maddie...you're a brave little fighter.

Many hugs and love to you brandiw :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sleep sweetly little Maddy :angel:

I'm very sorry about your loss! Sweet dreams Maddy! Please cover your Mommy and Daddy with your new Angel wings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->