Number 2s (TMI sorry)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by sophiecouldwe, Apr 16, 2009.

1. sophiecouldwe

sophiecouldwe Well-Known Member

this is a bit embarrasing but i need to know im not alone on this. since becoming heavily pregnant i have found going to the toilet for a poo hard work. mainly becuase ive got it into my stupid head that if i push too hard feels like i puching baby out :blush: so ive really put of going to the toilet until im desperate! NOW baby is moving a lot more and when i go to the toilet i can feel him rolling around which just freaks me out. am i alone on this :dohh:

and while we are on the poo subject :blush: me and OH dont have :sex: anymore for the simple reason that after it makes me so poorly that i have to sit on the toilet for about half an hour after because it gives me such bad runs! so not attractive when you've just had romantic sexy time. :rofl: does anyone else suffer with poo like me or am i alone lol xxxx

2. cybermum

cybermum MUM TO 2 BOYS.

LOL hun xx
    I had constipation through until about 36 weeks with all three babies.
    This will be my third LO and and my constipation ended week 37 and turned into looser runs *ahem*

You aren't alone at all :)
    Apparently they get looser so you can clearout everything before labour(well thats the idea!).

I pooped during labour,nobody told me until hours later when hubby slipped out with it.
    OMG,I was mortified!

Yeah but our bowels playing havoc is very very normal xxx

3. faille

faille Mummy & WTT

I find it really hard to start going, but once it's started I'm fine... I'm not constipated, it just doesn't feel like I've got any room to push iykwim??

I can understand why :sex: could give you the runs, altho I haven't experienced myself.

You're not alone hun, pregnancy does weird things to our bodies - poop included!! :hugs:

4. Kitten

Kitten Mummy to Theakston & Nyah

Oh I'm constipated to hell! I keep getting proper impaction problems too where I actually consider phoning the hospital but usually walking around a bit and drinking warm cordial gets things moving again, I'm having to drink fybogel twice a day just to keep it all passable and even then I seem to not go for about 4 days and then just have a massive clearout once a week, which is rather unpleasant.

5. ClaireyF

ClaireyF Joshua & Bump to be!

i have used fybogel aswell and it works wonders!!

I know what you mean about runs after sexy time too...i get those and its not just been whilst i've been pg but it is more frequent now :blush: xx