Number 2s (TMI sorry)

sophiecouldwe

Reaction score
this is a bit embarrasing but i need to know im not alone on this. since becoming heavily pregnant i have found going to the toilet for a poo hard work. mainly becuase ive got it into my stupid head that if i push too hard feels like i puching baby out :blush: so ive really put of going to the toilet until im desperate! NOW baby is moving a lot more and when i go to the toilet i can feel him rolling around which just freaks me out. am i alone on this :dohh:

and while we are on the poo subject :blush: me and OH dont have :sex: anymore for the simple reason that after it makes me so poorly that i have to sit on the toilet for about half an hour after because it gives me such bad runs! so not attractive when you've just had romantic sexy time. :rofl: does anyone else suffer with poo like me or am i alone lol xxxx

LOL hun xx
I had constipation through until about 36 weeks with all three babies.
This will be my third LO and and my constipation ended week 37 and turned into looser runs *ahem*

You aren't alone at all :)
Apparently they get looser so you can clearout everything before labour(well thats the idea!).

I pooped during labour,nobody told me until hours later when hubby slipped out with it.
OMG,I was mortified!

Yeah but our bowels playing havoc is very very normal xxx

I find it really hard to start going, but once it's started I'm fine... I'm not constipated, it just doesn't feel like I've got any room to push iykwim??

I can understand why :sex: could give you the runs, altho I haven't experienced myself.

You're not alone hun, pregnancy does weird things to our bodies - poop included!! :hugs:

Oh I'm constipated to hell! I keep getting proper impaction problems too where I actually consider phoning the hospital but usually walking around a bit and drinking warm cordial gets things moving again, I'm having to drink fybogel twice a day just to keep it all passable and even then I seem to not go for about 4 days and then just have a massive clearout once a week, which is rather unpleasant.

i have used fybogel aswell and it works wonders!!

I know what you mean about runs after sexy time too...i get those and its not just been whilst i've been pg but it is more frequent now :blush: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->