Number 3.... 2ndborn only 16 weeks!!

curly123

Mummy of 1!
Reaction score
So an unplanned announcement.

I am pregnant with our 3rd (I can't believe it) after we had an 'oopsie' moment a few weeks ago for the first time ever!!
Our 1st son is 3, 2nd is only 16 weeks which will mean that he'll only be just about to turn one when this new one arrives....
I am so nervous. One minute I forget, then remember and can't quite contemplate what the hell it'll actually be like!!
Plus all 3 will be born in July! My midwife said 'hat trick' - she's so funny... She told my hubby to get a new hobby! Haha!!
After being told I would find it very hard to get pregnant at all because of suffering with endometriosis for years - I simply can't believe it....
For once... I am speechless !!

It will be hard I know as we have little family support but hey... I'll just have to cope!! Any advice absolutely welcomed - with that I must go and lay my gorgeous, scrumptious baby boy down now... Flippin eck...
Xxx

No advice except buy some matchsticks and pro plus haha. Joking aside thats amazing good luck x

My step sister got pregnant with her 2nd when her son was only 3 months old. It was really exhaust but they have their routines now and are doing fab!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congrats! :) they will be close friends growing up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"