• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Number two?

katiefx

Pregnant with #2!
Reaction score
Hi :flower: is anyone pregnant with their second baby? I just got my bfp after having my son Dylan 5 months ago. A bit nervous about how close together in age they'll be but really excited too :happydance: oh and my names Katie & im 19 x

I'm not pregnant but I have 2 I have an almost 4 year old son called hayden and I have a 19 week old daughter called aleia

Congrats on baby number 2 btw I'm hillary 20 xx

I am! :) my DD is 2 tomorrow and in 27weeks pregnant with a lol boy :D congratulations! xx

I wish! But now isn't the right time. Congratulations though! :D

Third here :)

I'm Laura, 21, I have a 3 year 8 month old daughter, a 2 year 2 month old son, and I'm four days overdue with our third.

Hi :flower: is anyone pregnant with their second baby? I just got my bfp after having my son Dylan 5 months ago. A bit nervous about how close together in age they'll be but really excited too :happydance: oh and my names Katie & im 19 x

Congrats :) happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Meee :D
Congratulations!
I'm Sophia, 19, have a nearly 15 month old girl with number 2 on the way :D

Congrats! I'm Shona, i'm 28 weeks (tomorrow) with my 2nd baby, a little boy :happydance: and I have a 2 year old little girl called Kaya :)

it's great to have kids so close in age, when i get mine i wanna do them like that, one after the other and never have the chance to get out of the diapers to fall back into them again, just do it all in one big row :) :) and it's great for them too, they can play and grow up together and be really close :) :)

Meee!! lol I see a lot of second time mommies on here I had my baby 7 months and I am now 5 weeks along

DD is 2 and I'm about 9 weeks with #2! DD will be 3 when this one is born!

Congratulations! Im megan 19, have a 3 year old daughter and pregnant with number 2! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->