Nummber 2

hauptuser

Reaction score
Hi,

so now we are trying to conceive baby No 2.

My husband wants 2 children and this time it is me who has 2. thoughts... :?:

It is really strange: on the one hand I really want a 2. baby - I love our son and I think he should have a little brother or sister - but on the other hand I am really worrying about the life with 2 children. Will I ever be able to return back to work (I am a housewife at the moment since my boss does not take me back as long as I am not willing to work between 20 to 30 hours per week plus overtime) :?: :?: It is difficult to find a nanny or a crip here and those are awfully expensive too. And what is more important: I do not want to give my children away the whole day - I am a real clucking hen. :awww:

We are living in the house of my parents in law. My mother in law and me are not really getting a long very good since I gave birth to Matthias. :hissy: She always wants to get hold of him and this is really going on my nerves. :x She is a reall know-it-all :devil:

I am really worrying what happens if we have another baby - a unbalanced hormone level and my mother in law could be a very explosive mixture... :gun:

I would say if in doubt wait until you are 100% sure tbh!

Sounds like you could do with moving into your own family home away from MIL ~ Maybe suggest that?

We cannot move out :( we invested into the house to make up some space for us. We cannot afford it ](*,)

But I am doing great efforts to keep her at bay :yellowcard:

I think I was more innocent during my first pregnancy - I am wondering too much about what can happen to a baby until its born, any illnesses and whatever. I hardly ever thought about those kind of thing when we got Matthias...

I'd sit down and tell your OH exactly how you're feeling.
Especially if you tell him you agree with what he wants but that the timing just isn't right.

:hugs:

I agree with wobs you defo need to be 100%

xox

Oh no - Can I ask if you invested into LOADS more space :rofl: Hope so from what you have said :rofl: We all do practical things but it must get on anyone nerves to not have that privacy & private family moment in your own home!

Guessing you can;t sit naked & watch TV lol

On a serious note go with what your heart tells you if it's not for you right now it doesn't mean its not for you in the short future?

And that`s the problem: I really want a baby 100%, but we would be better off if we had won the Lottery Jackpot last week :cry: It seems that I have too much time to wonder about what could happen if... or I am just afraid to have a second C-section.

It is more like: it would be great to feel a new baby growing in your stomach, bbbuuuutttt if it is as big as Matthias was it will jump on my stomach and torture my gullet for months... We can "finance" a second baby, but what happens if OH needs a second operation on his knee and he cannot return to work for months...

Or I have far too much time to think about what could happen...

Wobbles said:
Oh no - Can I ask if you invested into LOADS more space :rofl: Hope so from what you have said :rofl: We all do practical things but it must get on anyone nerves to not have that privacy & private family moment in your own home!

=>> I used my natural charme to stop her from "vising" us upstairs - so I could dance a naked Polka in my living room \:D/

Guessing you can;t sit naked & watch TV lol

On a serious note go with what your heart tells you if it's not for you right now it doesn't mean its not for you in the short future?

Oh hauptuser I tried to bring a smile :hugs:

I think if we all looked on what could be we'd never do anything! If you want a second bubb ain your heart then you go for it the rest will fit into place naturally if you don't stress over it!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->