Nursery bedding for boys that isn't blue?

Pearls18

Reaction score
I am looking at nursery bedding for DS2, we did the whole blue thing with DS and want something different this time, I like the look of Next's Balloon Friends:

https://www.next.co.uk/x521320s4#134300x52

But was just wondering if anyone knew of any other sets that are for boys that aren't baby blue, or know of any nice unisex ones that are colourful? (We will be moving again probably in 18 months so won't be decorating, so need colour to brighten up our magnolia house!)

How about Mothercare They do quite bright unisex ones Ill have a little look now

https://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Happy-Town-Bed-In-Bag/414963,default,pd.html

I loved the Cocalo Alphabet Soup bedding - this was from a couple of years ago but I think you can still get it on Amazon. We have a toy box from that line and it's awesome.

I quite like orange for boys! Not sure I'd do it with as much black as this link shows. I would probably want to do something different as well. :flower:

Seth has the same bedding as Lily above, it's really nice for the price, and they do a range of soft toys to match. We bought a bright orange Baby Baum fitted sheet and I also bought purple and turquoise flat sheets from primark that are big enough to make 2 sheets from. I'm not into baby blue either (he has a bright green carpet!)

This was it up in the cot before we'd finished his nursery

330831_10151931946895215_1962794113_o.jpg

Thank you everyone some great ideas, most people seem to be obsessed with prams but my obsession is bedding and the nursery lol.

I got the Hip Hip Hooray bedding set from Babies R Us, it's essentially the characters from the Tortoise and the Hare and is lemon and pale/mint green x

I really like the Hoppity Hoot in Mama's and papas, also like Elfie and Mop sets from there. The little circus collection from Mothercare is quite sweet. Like the Olive and Henri sets in Babies R Us. Love Sunshine Safari from Boots (also I know its blue but have you seen the come fly with me from Boots? Sooooo cute).

Amazon have some super cute jungle themes with monkeys etc :)

We're in the middle of decorating LOs nursery in a superhero theme and I got a cot bedding set with a comic book design from someone on Etsy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->