Nursery

Babybump87

Reaction score
No point to this thread really

DD1 has left nursery this morning and I am feeling very emotional and out of sorts !!

Anyone else want to join me ?! lol .

Aww I was very emotional when Holly left nursery too. The time just flies by! :hugs:

Yeah I can't stop randomly crying and she's not even going until middle of September .

I just feel so sad that our time at home will be coming to an end and she will be at school most of the time. Already feel like I will never see her.

I suppose it's a mixture feeling sad that she's growing up and leaving somethings behind but happy that she's growing and moving onto better things.

Really hope I get a hold of my emotions before it kicks my anxiety off doesn't help that AF has arrived grrr !

Anyone else relate ?!

Ours goes year round so her last day isn't until 1st September (then starts school the next week), but yesterday was the school leavers ceremony and party since a few of the children are term time only so will be finishing this week. I sobbed like a fool through most of it. She's been there since she was 9 months old and then full-time 5 days a week since 2.5. It's been a huge part of our lives and she's very close to the other children and teachers. It's just really hard to think that she won't be going back there again (much, she will go back for holiday club if I'm working, will be on maternity from Jan/Feb though). It is really emotional. I don't know what I'll do on her actual last day.

Yeah I definitely relate. I hate end of eras, it just makes me so sad whatever it is. It's Holly's last day of reception tomorrow and I'm sad as it's just gone by so fast and I can't believe she'll be in year 1 in September!

Totally relate. I had a cry this afternoon as DD is growing so fast and I don't want to lose her when she goes to school. It's rubbish it has to be five days a week!

That's my thing mindutopia feel so sad that she's never going back there and that times gone . You can blame your emotions on pregnancy too congratulations!

Bev - I hope Holly enjoys her last day and you don't cry do much ! Time goes too quick .

C1403 - it's rubbish it's five days and 9-3 basically the whole day !! By time get home tea sorted little sit down it's bedtime ! Feel like I will never see her .

I spoke to my husband yesterday while an emotional wreck lol . He feels sad etc but I am the stay at home parent so will feel it the most initially.

I still feel really sad this morning . Not sure if other factors of life are playing a part ! I hate when things change !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->